Phone and bluetooth headphones not syncing in volume

1. T0masVait
    Donut Jan 14, 2019

T0masVait , Jan 14, 2019 :
    Hello, I wanted to ask where the problem might be when my bluetooth headphones and my phone a having different volume settings. I am using oneplus 6T on oxygen os 9.0.11 and oneplus bullets wireless. Before I could control my volume on my headphones and it would be the same on my phone, but now I can max out volume on my phone and then I need to adjust it on my headphones. I got my bluetooth absolute volume turned on, I tried turning it off and on and restarting my phone but that did nothing. Does anyone knows how to get it back to normal and make them both volume levels sync?

LÜNiiTi, bennyoopz and cftech1 like this.
  2. gerhard
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2019

gerhard , Feb 4, 2019 :
    I have exact the same problem with my JBL E55-BT headphones, can't find a solution to this problem and it's really annoying.

bennyoopz and cftech1 like this.
  3. Kytharsis
    Nougat Feb 4, 2019

Kytharsis , Feb 4, 2019 :
    Enable Absolute Volume if you want the phone and BT headset/speaker to be in tandem.

4. T0masVait
    Donut Feb 5, 2019

T0masVait , Feb 5, 2019 :
    Well I already have it turned on but it doesn't help and my bullets wireless and my phone volume is not synced.

bennyoopz and cftech1 like this.
  5. cftech1
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

cftech1 , Feb 5, 2019 :
    Also having this issue with my Bose QC35. Turned on absolute volume and restarted multiple times. Nothing seems to work.

6. juliusnigel
    Cupcake Mar 15, 2019

juliusnigel , Mar 15, 2019 :
    i have this exact same problem. i find this really annoying. i used to have Samsung Galaxy S8 and i didnt have any problems like this so i don't think this is an android problem. Switching to OnePlus I didnt expect to encounter problems like this. Sometimes the bluetooth connection even gets disconnected when I switch apps! the most annoying thing is when i play a video and it suddenly changes from headphones to speaker!

i will say goodbye to OnePlus and go back to Samsung. In Samsung their software updates are slow and it is a bit laggy but at least the software experience is polished.

bennyoopz likes this.
  7. bennyoopz
    Cupcake Mar 26, 2019

bennyoopz , Mar 26, 2019 :
    I have also been experiencing this recently on 6T. Not sure if it started after the latest update, but I definitely haven't always had the issue.

8. tide1109
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 29, 2019

Deactivated User likes this.
  9. T0masVait
    Donut Apr 2, 2019

T0masVait , Apr 2, 2019 :
    Thanks, it seems to have fixed the problem.

Deactivated User likes this.
  10. G_Job_Jenniskens_FigV
    Cupcake Sep 19, 2019

G_Job_Jenniskens_FigV , Sep 19, 2019 :
    Thank you so much!! This really worked for me with the bose quietcomfort 35 ii and a oneplus 6t.

11. AlexandreSouto
    Cupcake Feb 26, 2020

AlexandreSouto , Feb 26, 2020 :
    Same issue here with op5t. It happens from time to time with srs xb 41 and edfyer w830bt. Sometimes it fixes itself Sometimes I have to repair the connection. My problem with Android is that there is always a catch. My problem with IOS is money. My problem with w10m well... I am fu***d 😂😂😂