Phone call issue, echo.

1. Amatory
    Gingerbread Dec 16, 2019

2. camberzeljko123
    Cupcake Dec 17, 2019

camberzeljko123 , Dec 17, 2019 :
    I have same problem and send my phone for repair, they told me its gonna cost 615 dolar, brand new phone is 549 dolar (12/256) they said is water problem, phone newer goes into the water, looks brand new, still screen protector and mask on it... they want to replace mother board, screen, back panel, mic, and few more things LOL. Phone is working perfect, when i clear data first call working perfect, 2nd call and any other call is same problem, then i clear data again fist call working fine 2nd eho problem. My friend have same phone after one update phone doing same thing. I think they do not know how to fix it yet and they wanna replace all part then you get new phone which is stupid !

3. camberzeljko123
    Cupcake Dec 17, 2019

camberzeljko123 , Dec 17, 2019 :
    i send phone with same problem on repair (614 dol repair) they told me water need to replace mother board, mic, speaker, screen and few more think which is stupid phone works fine and newer goes in water, bought it from oneplus sight !

4. skip029
    Froyo Dec 17, 2019

skip029 , Dec 17, 2019 :
    My never goes near water or was ever in water. But I think I found a solution....

Leo_leite likes this.
  5. Amatory
    Gingerbread Dec 19, 2019

6. V1558103251631
    Cupcake Jan 1, 2020

V1558103251631 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 1, 2020 :
    Hello all,

following a recommendation from the forum i called the support line (US) +1-833-777-3633.

I have told them i updated my both my 7 pros to 10.0.3 and have experienced hearing my own voice echoing during a phone call, as well as the other person hearing their own voice echoing as well. i have updated the phone to 10.3 and the same issue exists.

OnePlus support person told me that the only current fix is to downgrade your phone to 9.5 and lose all your data in the process. they are refusing to provide a replacement phone.

I did buy the 24 month extended warranty, which is essentially a 3rd party service for accidental damage. OnePlus says that they WILL NOT replace the phone, as this is isn't their problem or fault.

Few minutes later, the representative admitted that this is a wide spread issue affecting most OnePlus 7 Pro phones as well as majority of the 6T phones, when they get updated to the 10.x Android. She admitted that their developers are working on a "fix", but there is no due date for the fix, nor a guarantee they'll address this issue.

What do you say? Maybe a class action lawsuit will wake them up? Maybe a legal approach will force them to finally admit this issue and give a fix or replacement?

I'd recommend everyone to call their local OP support line, record the call, and insist on a fix!!!

Thank you

7. birumut
    Cupcake Feb 10, 2020

birumut , Feb 10, 2020 :
    hello yesterday i gave my oneplus 6t device 7 i bought it today i faced this problem i researched so many people like me complain about this problem i hope it will be corrected with software because it looks like a big isolation error, stereo speaker system headphone sound output i guess it does not provide isolation of sound and sound decides to microphone and the person he hears his own voice, I think they would solve this problem if there was something about the software, I didn't know if I gave the phone back and bought my 6t device? sorry just did not suit Oneplus did not suit

Tkulinski likes this.
  8. Tkulinski
    Cupcake Mar 14, 2020

9. Tkulinski
    Cupcake Mar 20, 2020

10. I1595547304921
    Cupcake Jul 24, 2020

I1595547304921 , Jul 24, 2020 :
    I had my One Plus 7 pro for 1 month every other call people herd themselves. Bought Samsung A71. I think the phone has multiple microphones maybe you can tape the mic near the ear speaker?

11. JEECHAN
    Cupcake Jul 25, 2020

JEECHAN , Jul 25, 2020 :
    Guys, even I have this issue now.. did you guys found any solution..?
    Please let me know how to solve. It really helps a lot 🙌🏼

12. Amatory
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2020

Amatory , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Aug 2, 2020 :
    Yet another fault that won't be fixed.

Call echos
    Ambient brightness sensor bug
    SMS tone issues
    Freezing screen
    Night mode switching off temporary in certain apps.

Never fixed. Yet they continue to force more crap on people while moving in a backwards direction.

Pfffff

13. tchanc3
    Cupcake Aug 5, 2020

tchanc3 , Aug 5, 2020 :
    I have the same issue where callers experience an echo, but it is fine on my end. My quick fix is to switch to speaker mode and then back again - solves the issue until it happens again. I notice the echo issue appears when I'm moving around on the phone.

Hope this helps until official fix is released.

Yogesh_Kurane likes this.
  14. Yogesh_Kurane
    Honeycomb Aug 10, 2020

Yogesh_Kurane , Aug 10, 2020 :
    This is Nord 2020

The calling party hears an echo when I am connected with an earphone on Nord, removing earphone stops the echoing. Have tried replacing earphones still the same issue. Works perfectly fine on whatsapp calls.

Where do I report it ?

15. Marius.badana
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2020

Marius.badana , Sep 29, 2020 :
    I bought my 7 Pro in January 2020. First I've sent it to warranty because the mic was bad. They replaced the board with the mic and the issue seemd fixed. Now I am facing the echo issue. I've mailed support, and was approved by service but they said that because the phone is the Chinese version (bought on GearBest), if Motherboard needs replacement they cannot do it because the parts are not identical with the EU model (strange). I realy loved my OnePlus 7 Pro, but I feel tired of all the issues around the phone and no official response/solution. Before having these issues I could swear that my next one will still be a OnePlus, but I am really considering moving back to Samsung... At least I know I can TALK on the thing (that is it's main purpose, right?)

16. Artemus.
    Community Hero 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Artemus. , Sep 29, 2020 :
    This is why you avoid buying devices from foreign websites just to save some extra cash.

17. O1601482951527
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2020

O1601482951527 , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 30, 2020 :
    Still having echo issues on brand new 1+ Nord phone,
    I really like the OS and the device except this annoying bug and the reboot thing,
    it would be such a disapointment to have to return it because of this...

18. Voronov1992310
    Cupcake Oct 16, 2020

Voronov1992310 , Oct 16, 2020 :
    1 + 6 the same problem with the microphone. the interlocutor hears himself when talking to me. the problem is exclusively with version 10 of Oxigen, because I checked it on earlier versions and everything was ok. Please solve the problem !!! I like phones of OnePlus and don't want to buy a phone of another brand...

19. Ashfaq.khan89
    Cupcake Oct 17, 2020

20. AriLik
    Cupcake Feb 27, 2021

AriLik , Feb 27, 2021 :
    I have the echo issue with my OP 7pro, whenever someone calls me they hear echo... I had to let go of phone conversation and switch to "speaker on" communication for all calls. Please fix it if possible. I don't have any other complaints with the phone.