phone calls audio volume crazy low.

1. diozzolo
    Cupcake Jan 24, 2020

diozzolo , Jan 24, 2020 :
    hello everyone, Im a owner of a 7t .
    from the day one the sound of my incoming calls are so low that I can barely hear the voice of people calling me.
    I was thinking this problem will be fixed soon with a simple patch but this never happened. anyone have the same problem? any suggestions/solution?

thank everyone.

p.s.: I'm new , didn't find any relate post about this problem.

Venkat0309 likes this.
  2. svvenn
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 25, 2020

diozzolo likes this.
  3. diozzolo
    Cupcake Jan 25, 2020

diozzolo , Jan 25, 2020 :
    thanks, but of course it is at max level already.

4. colaboy
    Gingerbread Jan 25, 2020

colaboy , Jan 25, 2020 :
    if it's since day one, why not you just walk back to the shop? or do a RMA?

5. aawid.khan
    Eclair Jan 25, 2020

6. diozzolo
    Cupcake Jan 26, 2020

diozzolo , Jan 26, 2020 :
    never had a one plus product. and also I don't do receive many calls, as I said I was hoping for a fix thinking was a software problem. Im late for everything now.

7. colaboy
    Gingerbread Jan 26, 2020

colaboy , Jan 26, 2020 :
    ok. my bad. like @aawid.khan mentioned. do a factory reset and do a run without anything else install. fresh fresh. and see if problem remain? if yes, there is is nothing much to be done except to send back to OnePlus for repair. if you buying from amazon, I think you may request for a one to one exchange.

no matter how frustrated you are. just be nice to those customer service officer, at times they can make some nice arrangement.

diozzolo likes this.
  8. diozzolo
    Cupcake Jan 26, 2020

diozzolo , Jan 26, 2020 :
    thank for every suggestions. I have this phone for some months already. I will try to fix this or I will contact the customer service. I'm not really frustrated with anyone cause it's my fault I didn't act before. my bad :) thanks for help