Phone Calls only in speaker mode

1. G_FORCEGC_Gaming_zoxq
    Cupcake Apr 16, 2021

G_FORCEGC_Gaming_zoxq , Apr 16, 2021 :
    My mom and i have oneplus 7 pros. I have the 12 gig variant and my mom has the 8gb variant direct from oneplus. After moving to the android 11 update we are experiencing all calls answering in speaker mode. When moving to actual speaker mode the issue with echoing for the other caller goes away and i understand this is from the tech that mutes background noise normally when using the earpiece speaker. But the earpiece speaker has not worked since moving to android 11. After todays hotfix i thought my issues were over when i made a phone call and it was in the earpiece mode the second the recieving caller answered it stopped using the earpiece mode. I am also experiencing a delay in when the call is coming in. So the phone will vibrate and ring a few times before showing someone is calling me and that i am able to answer via the call or accept dialog. This is getting very frustrating and i am forced to answer all calls in speakerphone which has made people stare at me weird in public. Please fix this oneplus this is a huge bug and should have been squashed in the hotfix not stupid canvas mode.

2. Artemus.
    Community Hero 2020 Apr 16, 2021

Artemus. , Apr 16, 2021 :
    11.0.0.2 just got pushed out. Maybe it got fixed then?

J4t1np4r3kh and Aaron2017 like this.
  3. G_FORCEGC_Gaming_zoxq
    Cupcake Apr 16, 2021

G_FORCEGC_Gaming_zoxq , Apr 16, 2021 :
    No as i stated. even after hotfix it is still an issue. It worked for half a second before having same issue.

4. Artemus.
    Community Hero 2020 Apr 16, 2021