Phone dialer responding slow via OnePlus 8T

1. Amardh09
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2021

Amardh09 , via OnePlus 8T , Sep 20, 2021 :
    Hi,
    Does anyone experiencing while getting a call and once you click on answer, it is taking a bit time for action. In my case when I click on answer my screen got blank and while person on the other side can see that I've answered the call but here i cannot see calling screen for like 4-5 seconds.

Does anyone experiencing this issue and know how to get rid of it. Please let me know.

2. S1624692432598
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2021

3. Audithya narayanan
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2021

4. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat Sep 23, 2021

Shailender Sharma , Sep 23, 2021 :
    Try to clear the Phone app cache in the Settings and restart your device once.
    Also, have you removed the cache in the recovery mode after the last major OxygenOS update? It is recommended though.

5. Amardh09
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2021

Amardh09 , via OnePlus 8T , Sep 23, 2021 :
    Where to find this cache option?

6. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat Sep 23, 2021

Shailender Sharma , Sep 23, 2021 :
    Go to Settings - Apps and Notifications - See All apps - Scroll down to the Phone app - Storage and Cache - Clear cache. Then restart your device once.

To Wipe Cache Partition
    Cache Partition stores temporary data for speeding up your android system.But some times you may need to clear this partition without erasing all other data.

Wipe Cache Partition
    It only clears the Cache, your data is safe, just follow the steps :-

1. Power off the phone.
    2. Wait until the device is completely off.
    3. Then press and hold the Power and Volume Down (-) buttons at the same time.
    4. Continue holding these two buttons during the initial OnePlus splash screen.
    5. When the OnePlus logo goes away, you can let go of these two buttons.
    6. And then wait until the phone boots into Recovery Mode.
    7. If you have a password set, you will have to enter the pin to decrypt(basically unlock access to storage) here.
    8. Tap on the language of your choice.
    9. Tap on the Wipe Data and Cache option.
    10. Tap on the Wipe Cache option.
    11. Tap the Yes option when asked to confirm.
    12. Wait for the phone to clear the cache partition.
    13. Then tap on the Reboot option to restart the phone.

It might be helpful.

7. Benny627
    Bug Hunter Staff Member Sep 24, 2021

Benny627 , Sep 24, 2021 :
    It would be our pleasure to resolve the issue that you are facing, as we have contacted you for the required information to analyze it further via direct message.

8. A1626438684419
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2021

A1626438684419 , Sep 25, 2021 :
    I am facing almost a bit same issue.. when someone calls me I don't see anything for few secs but it's already ringing.. then I see the name and number and everything.
    When I try to call somewhere it goes blank for a sec then it shows the person I am calling.. is anyone facing this issue..