Phone is getting heated up while using Galary for more than 7 to 10 minutes

1. GunjanMandaliya
    Eclair Jun 1, 2019

GunjanMandaliya , Jun 1, 2019 :
    Hi OnePlus Team,

I am facing issue regarding heating while using Galary. Today I was using Galary and just go through the all images and selecting the multiple images without opening it and after around 7 minutes it was getting heated and screen was lagging and after just that lagging of screen the Galary was closed. After 2 to 3 minutes I had started again Galary and that selection of images was not there and again after 1 min it just started lagging and closed within 2 minutes.

please help me to resolve this issue as with this behavior I am not able to use Galary more than 8 to 10 minutes. Waiting for the reply from OnePlus team.

If there is any open thread with same issue then please let me know and suggest appropriate action.

Thanks in advance.

2. ngydat
    Lollipop Jun 1, 2019

ngydat , Jun 1, 2019 :
    Just so you know, there's no One Plus team. The only people reading your thread are users like you and I. Unfortunately, since I didn't encounter this issue of yours, I have no solution to suggest. Hopefully, someone who has already had this problem will read your thread and suggest something.

Artemus likes this.
  3. GunjanMandaliya
    Eclair Jun 1, 2019

GunjanMandaliya , Jun 1, 2019 :
    Thanks for reply.