Battery/Charging Phone not charging. Screen turning off and on when the phone is off.

1. MYerko
    Cupcake Jul 13, 2020

MYerko , Jul 13, 2020 :
    Same issue with my A5000. Last night it didn't want to charge. Tried with my original charger and cable and a couple others I have in my house that worked before. This morning the battery ran off and now it won't boot/charge.
    Cleaning the port didn't help.
    Is there a combination of keys to try and get it into recovery mode or something?
    Right now, it's just a brick :(

2. Caomhin
    Lollipop Jul 13, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Jul 13, 2020 :
    Your phone would need to have a charge on it, but you could try holding Power and Volume down for 15 secs to see if the phone will boot to bootloader. But again there would have to a charge in the battery to do that.

3. MYerko
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2020

MYerko , Jul 14, 2020 :
    Yeah, I tried that after reading more posts but didn't work either.
    If I manage to disarm the cellphone (I have some plastic tools), what could I try? It seems that replacing the battery won't do it (as it was working fine) and I know the port is not the issue either.

4. Jbz1
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2020

Jbz1 , Jul 14, 2020 :
    Connect any other type c cable with original charger and wait for 15-30mins. Might charge the phone, but takes time. If it charges, charge to 100% and drain to 0% and charge with in box charger and cable , mine got fixed like this.

5. Jbz1
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2020

Jbz1 , Jul 14, 2020 :
    Charge the the phone to 100% when it's on and drain back to 0% and let it turn off automatically. Now connect the charger, it will charge fine when turned off also. My 7t pro fixed like this.

6. Jbz1
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2020

Jbz1 , Jul 14, 2020 :
    Charge the phone 100% when the phone is on, drain the phone normally to 0% and let it turn off automatically. It will charge fine now when the phone is off also. Mine got fixed like this.