Phone not delivered by Fedex

1. F_Arpeet_Hoskote_XzaX
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2020

F_Arpeet_Hoskote_XzaX , Jun 3, 2020 :
    One of my friends had ordered a OnePlus 7T this May. FedEx says it was delivered however there was no delivery made ever. My friend has been constantly trying to contact FedEx first and then OnePlus and has been getting no help on the issue .
    Initally one plus said they'll help him out and investigate. However now they're being rude and saying we cannot help unless you file a police complaint. Can someone help or advise please ?

2. Cosmos_NT , via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver , Jun 3, 2020 :
    This is a forum, not a customer service center, so what you should do is call FedEx and OnePlus's customer service center and explain them the issue and also file a complaint may be at both ends. If FedEx asks for recipient Signature to verify confirm delivery, you can cross check it.( DHL Blue dart does show signature with tracking details but I ain't sure about FedEx)

Tobikage likes this.
  3. F_Arpeet_Hoskote_XzaX
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2020

F_Arpeet_Hoskote_XzaX , Jun 3, 2020 :
    I'm aware this is a forum . However since we were not getting any help from either parties I thought i might as well ask here. Thank you anyway..

4. Liehjan
    Lollipop Jun 3, 2020

Liehjan , Jun 3, 2020 :
    Who signed off the package when FedEx dropped it off? There should always be someone signing off the package waybill... If no one have done that, then FedEx should be responsible for package lost in transit.

Tobikage and Cosmos_NT like this.
  5. Cosmos_NT , via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver , Jun 3, 2020 :
    That's what I asked him to check in the first place and file a complaint if found nothing/ suspicious.

Tobikage and Liehjan like this.
  6. F_Arpeet_Hoskote_XzaX
    Cupcake Jun 5, 2020

F_Arpeet_Hoskote_XzaX , Jun 5, 2020 :
    There was no option to sign off the package when there clearly should have been. FedEx is at fault here for sure but they aren't accepting it and they don't even have any proof of it.
    My friend doesn't want to go to the police to file a complaint as he doesn't feel comfortable with it .
    Anyway thank you for your help. We can close this thread.

7. Tobikage
    Nougat Jun 5, 2020

Tobikage , Jun 5, 2020 :
    But he feels comfortable losing money and not getting a phone ? Alright !

ngydat and Cosmos_NT like this.

Tobikage likes this.
  9. Tobikage
    Nougat Jun 5, 2020

Tobikage , Jun 5, 2020 :
    That's the shipping company's problem then.

Cosmos_NT likes this.

Tobikage likes this.
  11. Tobikage
    Nougat Jun 5, 2020

Tobikage , Jun 5, 2020 :
    You do if you have unaccounted cash in hand. ;)

Cosmos_NT likes this.

Tobikage likes this.
  13. F_Arpeet_Hoskote_XzaX
    Cupcake Jun 6, 2020

F_Arpeet_Hoskote_XzaX , Jun 6, 2020 :
    So earlier someone said "this is a forum not a customer service center"
    But nonsensical chatting like the ones above is fine with you guys . Cool😆

14. F_Arpeet_Hoskote_XzaX
    Cupcake Jun 6, 2020

F_Arpeet_Hoskote_XzaX , Jun 6, 2020 :
    To answer your question. Since he hasn't even physically seen the phone why would it be his responsibility to file a complaint ? It's not like it was stolen "from him" or off him
    OnePlus and FedEx need to take responsibility here which I totally agree with .
    Also FYI there is no cash on delivery for the imbecile who mentioned it .
    Good luck helping others out though.
    We'll see how we can handle our situation. This is a waste of forum. 👐🏻

15. Tobikage
    Nougat Jun 6, 2020

Tobikage , Jun 6, 2020 :
    Yeah....goodluck !

16. Horsault
    Nougat Moderator Jun 6, 2020

Horsault , Jun 6, 2020 :
    He should file a complaint because a delivery company didn't deliver but is claiming it did; because someone clearly didn't do his job; because someone may have forged his signature and acknowledged to receive a parcel belonging to someone else (so it's stealing); because as long as delivery company says it delivered, OnePlus has no reason not to believe it was; because a complaint would be moral involvement your friend is true; because OnePlus is asking it and the file won't get further without it.
    Apart from this, you're right, I see no reason to file a complaint.

Tobikage likes this.