Other Phone not delivered

1. astronauta
    Cupcake Dec 7, 2017

astronauta , Dec 7, 2017 :
    I ordered a OnePlus 5t and it says it has been delivered 2 days ago but is not true.

I tracked the shipment on the DHL website and it says that the delivery has been signed by someone with a name that I dont know, in my apartment (I live alone), or the entire building there's no one with that name. No other details is showed, like an address or anything else.

I opened a ticket in DHL and another one in OnePlus, after two days both parts are completely ignoring me.

Is this happening to someone else? I'm thinking about asking my money back through paypal.

danger86 likes this.
  2. L1512629706931
    Eclair Dec 7, 2017

L1512629706931 , Dec 7, 2017 :
    has not happened to anyone I know who has bought the phone.
    I believe you need to escalate this through the support channels as you have done already I believe and ask them for a refund.

3. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Dec 7, 2017

Bobbie63 , Dec 7, 2017 :
    If I were you, I'd first try to get the money back trough PayPal. It's up to oneplus yo track down what happened to your delivery. Just mail them you requested a refund at PayPal as the order has not been delivered to you and see if they keep ignoring. First and most important is you get at least your money back.

tijmen234 likes this.
  4. tijmen234
    Honeycomb Dec 7, 2017

tijmen234 , Dec 7, 2017 :
    OnePlus provides much better service if you contact PayPal and escalate the problem there.

Bobbie63 likes this.
  5. Asvin Arul
    Cupcake Dec 7, 2017

Yogesh_Kurane likes this.
  6. astronauta
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2017

astronauta , Dec 8, 2017 :
    Thanks everyone for the replies. After 3 days I managed to get in contact with DHL, they left the delivery at a DHL shop in my area but didn't bother leaving a notice of any kind for me to track the shipping.

Anyway I finally retrieved my phone.

Even if I know that the courier behaviour is not OnePlus fault, I'm deeply shocked by the lack of any communication from them, even after 3 days, even after I opened a Paypal dispute. Doesn't look professional at all.

Cho3D and Bobbie63 like this.
  7. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Dec 8, 2017

Bobbie63 , Dec 8, 2017 :
    Glad you got it sorted out and as for oneplus, can't say they were of much help indeed.

Somehow they didn't feel responsible, (where have I seen this before). Maybe it's time someone tells them what their responsibilities are.

8. twaffle
    Gingerbread Dec 8, 2017

twaffle , Dec 8, 2017 :
    If you went into your account and opened a support ticket, they'd have responded same day I suspect.

9. Lunartemis
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2017

Lunartemis , Dec 14, 2017 :
    This is crazy!! Mine is weird as well. It got sent back to the shipper (without comment or explanation) it never got here. I've been waiting for my refund for a week now. Yesterday I was told they have no updates on my refund... Instead of just sending me the phone again. Now I'd have to order again. This is absolutely frustrating!

Cho3D likes this.
  10. danger86
    Eclair Jul 10, 2018

danger86 , Jul 10, 2018 :
    I have the same here! Waiting for both parties (OnePlus and DHL) to resolve this issue.
    OnePlus promised to issue a refund/replacement after 5-7 business days. DHL said the investigation can take up to 30 days. I regret that I did not use PayPal, but still can call my bank and withdraw the payment.
    The other part of the problem is that my main phone is broken so I cannot communicate normally...