Other

Phone not Starting, Charging, Responding even after having 60% battery life. No LED as well

1. The_Rock90 Jelly Bean Mar 3, 2018

The_Rock90, Mar 3, 2018 :
    I am on Open Beta 22, Oneplus 3T. Please help me with this. Dont direct me to any thread or stuff. I have had done enough research on the same as well. But the phone is not starting, not even flashing led light, not charging. not going to bootloader, flashboot etc.

I have read threads where (https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/guide-mega-unbrick-guide-for-a-hard-bricked-oneplus-3.452634/), my phone might have been hard bricked. So tried this stuff>> but in this stuff as well, the Mobile is remaining undetected on the PC as well. Can't do anything. The Phone was not damaged internally or externally by any kind ever. always used in spigen case and hardly dropped my phone. No water damage as well. Didnt try to root as well. Please mention a solution to this. I called customer care, they said they will have to check and replace motherboard mostly and the device is just 1 month off warranty.

2. gerrya Cupcake Mar 3, 2018

gerrya, Mar 3, 2018 :
    sounds about right. As you, phone never dropped, no water, cased, perfect condition, one day screen went dark, turned off and never came on again. My op3 did same after 18months. OP said motherboard at 180€ plus send back to Poland.
    Not likely, only worth £100 even perfect. `Never Again` is my moto.
    Had many many phones over the years and never had a motherboard go.....
    Bought Asus Zen 3, faster at moving images to pc, better screen, Oreo update works perfectly. and 2 years warranty all for 170€

3. FF7CLOUDSNOBODY Honeycomb Mar 3, 2018

FF7CLOUDSNOBODY, Mar 3, 2018 :
    Why are you here then?