Phone rebooting (Restarting) & Network On Off continuosly.(including Wifi ) via OnePlus 6

1. Ajinkya0607
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2021

Ajinkya0607 , via OnePlus 6 , Aug 1, 2021 :
    Hello Guys,

I dropped my phone from chair there was not any physical damage. but
    My one plus 6 device was continuosly restarting and network was also turning on and off. it was Restarting till battery drainsoff.
    then i given my device to nearest service center of satara city they kept my device for 7-8 days and after so many followup they told me that motherboard need to be replaced. :/ and it costs around 17.5k. strange!
    this was unacceptable feedback.when technician doesnot finds and problem then they say problem in your motherboard.

then i given my device to local technician and within three days he discovered that problem is with network IC and CPU (emmc) and he repaied phone in 4-5k. now phone is working fine.so, guys if your device is also malfunctioning like above then that is could be the problem.
    but after using it for 8-9 days front camera and rear camera has stopped working. Now i don't the solution of this camera problem but other features are working superfine.
    i highlighted this issue with local technician but he could'nt found the solution of camera, he said that i will refund the money and take back network IC and emmc. but i denied him and decided to use it as it is.
    rather spending 17.5k at service center. i have decided to use it as it is.
    but one thing is one plus should minimise the price of motherboard of all devices.
    hope this will be helpful for you.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021

2. Overzee
    The Showcase Reviewer Aug 1, 2021

Overzee , Aug 1, 2021 :
    That's a great repair! Indeed could be useful for some.
    If I were you I'd highlight this part of your problem, since it's the only remaining problem. This way it's easier to help.

Caomhin and Ajinkya0607 like this.
  3. Ajinkya0607
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2021

Ajinkya0607 , via OnePlus 6 , Aug 1, 2021 :
    hi dude, yes i highlighted this but local technician could not find it. so, rather spending 17.5k or giving my handset to authorised care center, i have decided to use as it is 😃

Overzee likes this.