Phone slight bend via OnePlus 9

1. J___
    Eclair Oct 21, 2021

J___ , via OnePlus 9 , Oct 21, 2021 :
    Hi guys,

Anyone have their 9 bending slightly? Just recently bought the 9 and just today found the phone is slightly distorted so that when it's face down on the camera it wobbles a bit. I can literally bend it back. I'm assuming this is due to the plastic frame. I'm very careful with my phones and never put it in a back pocket. Been here since original OnePlus > 3t > 5t > 7pro and now 9. Never happened with all the others, kind of disappointed 😞

2. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Oct 21, 2021

Artemus and Gor. like this.
  3. J___
    Eclair Oct 21, 2021

J___ , via OnePlus 9 , Oct 21, 2021 :
    Already did and they said didn't have an issue, and must of happened in my pocket haha. Told me to take in in for repairs. I just ended up bending it back.

4. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Oct 21, 2021

Caomhin , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Oct 21, 2021 :
    Glad you got it sorted. 👍

Artemus, Sheppards and Gor. like this.
  5. J___
    Eclair Oct 22, 2021

J___ , via OnePlus 9 , Oct 22, 2021 :
    I think the plastic frame holds bends mores than aluminum. Having it in the pocket will be susceptible to some degree of pressure against the body. Even if you squat or sit, the leg still applies pressure to it while in the front pocket. While with aluminum it bounces back. Lesson is never buy a plastic frame phone in the future. Funny thing is the lower price 9R is aluminum while the 9 is plastic...

said: