1. F_Terence_Quah_gSCv
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 13, 2017

Tobikage likes this.
  2. Photoman9988
    KitKat Sep 13, 2017

3. ivivdim
    Gingerbread Sep 13, 2017

ivivdim , Sep 13, 2017 :
    Try Anti-Theft Security - it's really cheap app with pretty good security options.

4. jonathanlyng
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 26, 2018

jonathanlyng , Apr 26, 2018 :
    touch ID doesn't exist on OnePlus devices.

5. jonathanlyng

If a theif tries to steal your phone, it's your own job to avoid it. Oneplus phones have ways for him not to be able to get into your apps accounts and data and also to prevent him from reflashing the ROM. But they have no way to prevent an object in your hands or bag to be taken by someone else.

6. elanglois
    Lollipop Apr 26, 2018

elanglois , Apr 26, 2018 :
    OnePlus supplies an adaptor that connects to the type C USB port. It provides real-time alerts through a series of hard vibrations while rounding off the end of the phone allowing it to be inserted into the anus. The lack of constant vibrations against the prostate signals either a theft of the device or a dead battery. This, combined with the location of insertion, makes it incredibly difficult to steal. Definitely the most secure device on the market.

7. elanglois
    Lollipop Apr 26, 2018

I can unlock the bootloader flash whatever I want. Nothing stops you from flashing a ROM

8. jonathanlyng

elanglois

I can unlock the bootloader flash whatever I want. Nothing stops you from flashing a ROM

try: using OnePlus recovery and OS, using both with encryption turned on : lock the bootloader and trigger the keep bootloader locked option in the dev options.

now under fastboot, try to unlock the device using the unlocking line : it won't and you cannot reach developer options without your fingerprint/pin.

for the theif, it will be easier to just grab another phone out there.

9. elanglois
    Lollipop Apr 26, 2018

Boot to recovery and wipe drive, reboot, bypass google setup with dialer code and turn off the bootloader lock. Now phone is MINE.