Phone Suddenly Will Not Connect to Mobile via OnePlus 9 Pro

1. jctx13
    Donut Jun 5, 2021

jctx13 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jun 5, 2021 :
    So all of a sudden today, about 3 hours ago, my phone stopped connecting to Mobile network(Verizon 5G) And messaging will not work via WiFi either... Actually, it wouldn't connect to wifi either for a bit, but now does (clearly by this posting)... I've rebooted, turned Mobile off and on, and turned airplane mode on and off , but what's weird there is that when i turn it back on, it'll flash LTE connection like it's trying to connect, but immediately does not... Other phones on account and in home working just fine... Thoughts or recommendations??
    1622864741772.jpg

2. Caomhin
    9 Series Expert, Participator of the Year Community Expert Jun 5, 2021

jctx13 likes this.
  3. jctx13
    Donut Jun 7, 2021

jctx13 , Jun 7, 2021 :
    this worked thank you, issues keep popping up now...Could use some assistance...all of a sudden tonight my screen started flickering, wouldn't land on a screen, so couldn't get into phone, powered down phone and after i restarted, its now stuck on a the above screen, i've tried all the steps listed above, cannot get anywhere passed this screen...my phone unlock pin doesnt work and i never set any other passwords...any other recommendations so that i dont hit forgot password and have to wipe my phone...thanks in advance

Caoimhín likes this.
  4. Caomhin
    9 Series Expert, Participator of the Year Community Expert Jun 7, 2021

Caomhin , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jun 7, 2021 :
    Power off the phone completely, place it on charge for about 40 mins. Then unplug it and start the phone normally, check if it boots to OOS normally and retry the password.
    Let us know how this goes.