Phone won't make calls in moving vehicle

1. Dragonz
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2015

Dragonz , Aug 7, 2015 :
    I have had the one plus one for a couple months now. Before the system update, I would be able to call and accept calls in a moving vehicle (I don't make them when I'm driving). Recently, I have found that when in a vehicle, I am unable to make or accept calls. When I try to make it, it acts like it is going to dial the number then just hangs up and says call ended. When a call cones through, I try and answer with the phone not accepting it. Just keeps ringing and send the call to voicemail or the call is forwarded right to voicemail and doesn't notify me.
    Is there a setting that I have turned on that is making this happen, or is it the system update? Either way, what can I do to change this?

2. crist125
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2015

crist125 , Aug 7, 2015 :
    That's weird...in my case I have experience difficult hearing the other person when on a moving car...but the call are made and receive without problem.

3. Cool-Nerd
    Jelly Bean Aug 7, 2015

Cool-Nerd , Aug 7, 2015 :
    Hahaha your mum put a device in the car to stop you from using your phone when you are driving :p #SUFFER #SUX2BU #Pullover&call #safety1st

tobes likes this.
  4. oojafink
    Jelly Bean Aug 7, 2015

oojafink , Aug 7, 2015 :
    So only when the vehicle is moving, or when it's stationary too? What about if you run quite fast?

5. magnamentis
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 7, 2015

magnamentis , Aug 7, 2015 :
    perhaps you tell us what vehicle, i tell you why. i have a phaeton W12 which has metallic coated windows against the heat which keeps a lot of my remote to open the garage and real estate entry door in the car and a lot of satellite signals and cell phone signals out of the car. this resulted in having to purchase a bluetooth GPS antenna for my phones when using them instead of the built in navi which cannot compare with updated mobile navi software and had to purchase extra strong remotes for my home to get in without leaving the car / opening windows respectively LOL
    so depending on what car you drive it could make totally sense. just check on that, but even without that special windows it's signal issue, just that either the signal in your are is week and/or your reception is week due to faulty hardware, just check on that as well

tushar.kakkar22 likes this.
  6. chaficgreige
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 7, 2015

chaficgreige , Aug 7, 2015 :
    Try using your phone when riding a bicycle? you can always try riding a horse too, make sure is Hanna's horse so you can ask him stuff...!

7. Dragonz
    Cupcake Aug 9, 2015

Dragonz , Aug 9, 2015 :
    The vehicle I drive is is an old toyata truck. Not sure the year or make. Windows are good and not tinted in any way. I can make calls while riding a bicycle without any problem. I don't think its the signal issue because I can pull over and when the truck is stopped, I can make the calls. Other people within the vehicle are able to make calls without any issues as well.

8. AJRMarine
    Gingerbread Aug 9, 2015

AJRMarine , Aug 9, 2015 :
    I don't think any phone company has started doing this yet. Lets hope they don't too. Some of us still need to be able to drive and talk. Plus what about being a passenger, would it shut off for them?

9. Hamade
    Honeycomb Aug 9, 2015

Hamade , Aug 9, 2015 :
    Did you try connecting it to a Bluetooth headset, and using the headset button to accept the call?
    It is weird the problem that you described here, can't make any sense out of why this is happening to you!