Phonelock not working when you are on call via OnePlus 7T

1. V1570249757337
    Eclair Jul 23, 2020

V1570249757337 , via OnePlus 7T , Jul 23, 2020 :
    Hi ,

Phonelock is not working when you are in call.
    I have enabled fingerprint and Pin as my lock but during call normal swipe is unlocking my phone.

Steps to reproduce the issue -

1.Enable finger and Pin lock in your mobile.
    2. Establish a call
    3. Once phone is locked try to unlock it by normal swipe.

Output - Phone is getting unlocked.

Expected - Phone should only get unlocked with finger print or PIN

It's a critical issue. Fix it ASAP.

2. BeingIncog
    Nougat Jul 23, 2020

BeingIncog , Jul 23, 2020 :
    ever heard something like smart un/lock in security settings, that might be on! that might be the reason...

3. Cosmos_NT , via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver , Jul 24, 2020 :
    No it's not that. The device doesn't let you swipe to type password sometimes while in call. That's a glitch, happens sometimes only but when happens, you would prefer to end the call rather than trying to unlock the device.

I don't know but all the apps are now glitchy, lagging, crashing frequently, freezing even notification panel freezes and doesn't let you do anything for more than 10 seconds, settings freezes while just opening, and on top of all, damn recovery cache wiping or doing a GDamn reset doesn't make difference.

Sometimes I wish to just throw the damn rom away by flashing custom, at least that way I know it is custom and it may have issues but without even being on OB, this stable feels way more full of issue than OB would.

Oh and feedback ah have submitted a lot but none of them I have seen being resolved after 4 months.