39
Photowalk?

?

Where should we have a Photowalk?

  1. London

    111 vote(s)
    29.2%
  2. Paris

    124 vote(s)
    32.6%
  3. Toronto

    27 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. San Francisco

    55 vote(s)
    14.5%
  5. New York

    63 vote(s)
    16.6%
  1. LightningXIII
    Community Veteran Sep 25, 2015

  2. aaron.hossain75
    Lollipop Sep 25, 2015


    #22
    gmanphx likes this.
  3. Hanson Lee
    Marshmallow Sep 25, 2015

    Hanson Lee , Sep 25, 2015 :
    Singapore [​IMG]
     

    #23
  4. csemike15
    Honeycomb Sep 25, 2015

    csemike15 , Sep 25, 2015 :
    yeah but india isn't a very safe place for tourist. Im always hearing about rapes there. Like few weeks back like ten dudes raped a Japanese tourist. Not a place I would want to go.
     

    #24
    lostLambda likes this.
  5. jansvanda
    Honeycomb Sep 25, 2015


    #25
    SandCastler likes this.
  6. rajambin
    Gingerbread Sep 25, 2015

    rajambin , Sep 25, 2015 :
    I understand your worry.. This country we have 1/4 of world population for sure we will 1% of the people who will do cheap things, remaining 99% people cordially invite guests. India runs in a philosopy of Atithi Devo Bhava [Atithidevo Bhava] English: 'The guest is equivalent to God' or 'Be one for whom the guest is God') is a Sanskrit verse, taken from an ancient Hindu(India) scripture which became part of the "code of conduct" for Hindu society.
     

    #26
    lostLambda likes this.
  7. rajambin
    Gingerbread Sep 25, 2015

    rajambin , Sep 25, 2015 :
    Like for Venice beach, never been to california
     

    #27
  8. rohitbpatil27
    Gingerbread Sep 25, 2015


    #28
  9. sponge_dork
    Jelly Bean Sep 25, 2015


    #29
  10. pierrelf
    Honeycomb Sep 25, 2015


    #30
  11. locxFIN
    KitKat Sep 25, 2015


    #31
    potchateks likes this.
  12. shankar.g
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2015

    shankar.g , Sep 25, 2015 :
    Will be joining u guys
     

    #32
  13. Luca293
    Donut Sep 25, 2015


    #33
  14. hadogumu
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 25, 2015

    hadogumu , Sep 25, 2015 :
    I missed the hong Kong one because of working.:(

    May I ask for more events in hong kong:p
     

    #34
  15. KaZz1NNNNN0
    Honeycomb Sep 25, 2015

    KaZz1NNNNN0 , Sep 25, 2015 :
    India's rape rate is 2 per 100,000 people which is the lowest amongst developing countries and also some of the developed ones like USA. We believe in treating guests as god. The act by some cannot be generalized for the entire nation. India is a beautiful country and incredible in every sense.
     

    #35
    meatandy likes this.
  16. 456Q
    Eclair Sep 25, 2015


    #36
    SandCastler and meatandy like this.
  17. rphlfjrd
    Lollipop Sep 25, 2015

    rphlfjrd , Sep 25, 2015 :
    Anywhere in Hawaii. :|
     

    #37
    meatandy likes this.
  18. stuart1canning
    Froyo Sep 25, 2015


    #38
  19. EpicSwirly
    Lollipop Sep 25, 2015

    EpicSwirly , Sep 25, 2015 :
    no way, quebec isn't as legit. toronto is the main city in canada, vancouver second
     

    #39
    meatandy and pa5t1s like this.
  20. Mark Bloemendal
    Froyo Sep 25, 2015


    #40