[pic] My battery usage. How can I improve it?

1. AgarPiyush
    Froyo May 13, 2017

AgarPiyush , May 13, 2017 :
    My battery dropped to 60% to 5 during night. Here is the stat:
    Android System :34%
    Screen : 26%
    Android OS, : 19%

What I have done till now?
    Cleared cache.
    Aggressive doze mode on. With all apps in optimized section
    Automatic turn on battery saver when battery is at 15%.

I am facing this issue every night. Please help me resolve this issue.

2. Maurits Fiems
    Donut May 13, 2017

Maurits Fiems , May 13, 2017 :
    make sure to disable WiFi and location, if you have a bad connection. close apps that might be running in the background.

3. Android450
    Marshmallow May 13, 2017

4. G_Vishal_Poojary_gyrt
    Gingerbread May 13, 2017

G_Vishal_Poojary_gyrt , May 13, 2017 :
    Switch off aggressive doze mode in battery option and switch it on in the developer option.

During night when your about to sleep switch off your wifi or mobile data whichever your using and clear all your background apps.. Hope this helps

5. G_Avee_B_Xaxb
    Jelly Bean May 13, 2017

G_Avee_B_Xaxb , May 13, 2017 :
    As for my 3t, if i keep installing new app or uninstalling them and changing system settings every now and then, the android system and android os percentage in battery stats go high. But afterwards if there are no changes in settings that percentage settles to around 7 to 10%,,, it might have something to do with system backup after every changes.
    i kept my system setting at default, like autobackup enabled, autosync enabled, developer option enabled. wifi always scanning turned off, bluetooth always scanning turned off. i hav facebook, whatsapp, fb messenger, skype installed. My SOT is around 6-7hrs with 10% batt left in almost 17hrs of heavy usage and 4-5hrs of SOT in almost 24 hrs with casual usage. Overnight drain of 10% for 7hrs in wifi and 6% in mobile data.

6. F_Michal_Doblej_dBkm
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 13, 2017

7. G_Sagar_Kotian_vPSE
    Cupcake May 13, 2017