Pincode Not Recognised via OnePlus 8 Pro Onyx Black

1. aatifhaqani , via OnePlus 8 Pro Onyx Black , Jul 29, 2020 :
    I recently purchased the OnePlus 8 pro 12/256 from amazon.in after almost month of missed sales, but now for many reasons I'm regretting my decision. First being the unavailability of the necessary and much required accessories. For instance I wanted to buy the OnePlus type c earphones which were unavailable on amazon and available on official OnePlus site, but to my surprise, the official site doesn't recognise my pincode. I mean what's the fun of buying a particular brand product when they can't even provide you the basic accessories. Now I'm afraid of the after sale services. Dear OnePlus, everybody in India is obsessed with the fact that we are an integral part of India, but when a reputed company like yours doesn't recognise our pincode, we're made sure that we aren't.

Hope you'll look into this matter.

2. OALEXANDER
    Nougat Assistant Head Moderator Jul 29, 2020

OALEXANDER , Jul 29, 2020 :
    Please can you share the pincode so we can let admins check in back end

3. aatifhaqani , via OnePlus 8 Pro Onyx Black , Jul 29, 2020 :
    My pincode is 190001. I seriously want to take the benefit of being a Red Club Member and buy original accessories.

4. OALEXANDER
    Nougat Assistant Head Moderator Jul 29, 2020

OALEXANDER , Jul 29, 2020 :
    Thanks , I will pass the details.

aatifhaqani likes this.
  5. aatifhaqani
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2020 at 3:47 AM

6. faraazbh
    Eclair Jul 31, 2020 at 5:24 PM

faraazbh , Jul 31, 2020 at 5:24 PM :
    I received OnePlus Nord Pop Up invitation 3 times & I couldn't place order despite staying in Mumbai because my PIN CODE was not RECOGNIZED

7. aatifhaqani
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2020 at 9:04 AM

aatifhaqani , via OnePlus 8 Pro Onyx Black , Aug 2, 2020 at 9:04 AM :
    Don't know what to say and how to say. It's pathetic and very callous on oneplus's part.

8. faraazbh
    Eclair Aug 2, 2020 at 9:09 AM

faraazbh , Aug 2, 2020 at 9:09 AM :
    yes bro, even after WINNING the Pop-up invitation, I felt horrible coz people got Nord on 31st July and My amazon order of NORD is expected to be delivered till 13th AUGUST :(

9. Saranm6
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2020 at 10:17 AM

Saranm6 , Aug 2, 2020 at 10:17 AM :
    i ordered Nord with pop up coupon and after the package reaching my nearest hub,but instead after reaching there they are showing wrong picode and Redirected it On Same Awb, when i tried contacting them on facebook,whatsapp no one is responding .