PIP for all apps #PMChallenge

?

Have you ever wanted too do more with your phone, not be limited by split screens?

1. No, split screens and PIP is good enough.

11.1%
  2. Yes, what's the next step in multitasking on a mobile?

66.7%
  3. Don't use pip or split screens

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Rushil_Sethi
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2019

Rushil_Sethi , Feb 4, 2019 :
    Who are the users?
    Everyone who has ever wanted to watch Youtube or any other video player in a smaller window but without sacrificing half the screen
    What is the proposed function?
    A floating pip for all apps where the size of the PIP is adjustable
    What is the user value?
    From my perspective so I sometimes like to browse YouTube or watch a movie in my media player while reading or searching for something on a different window and I don't want to let go of half my screen

Is there an existing comparable feature ?

Yes all samsung phones after S7 edge have it and I find it extremely useful.
    How is this superior?
    It really isn't it's only difference would be that Not just media player but all apps will be able to access the pip feature

Logic behind it?
    Simply being able to do more with the phone

Ruby G. likes this.
  2. Moin2200
    KitKat Feb 4, 2019

Moin2200 , Feb 4, 2019 :
    It already exist. Get youtube premium and use PIP.

Chrome also supports PIP on many videos you find online.

3. Rushil_Sethi
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2019

Rushil_Sethi , Feb 4, 2019 :
    Hi thanks for the reply, this is my first time doing this so I'm not sure of my message came through

I specifically said an adjustable PIP window ( being able to change everything thing from size to transparency of the window and being able to place it anywhere on the screen.

Yes YouTube and crome under certain conditions provide a generic PIP but don't allow anything of this sort
    This is essentially a second display over what ever you might have on the full screen