Please do not delete this thread via OnePlus 7T

1. kratverma
    Donut May 13, 2021

kratverma , via OnePlus 7T , May 13, 2021 :
    Since the last update, i don't understand why the developers are so lazy or what, or they are paid to do such a job. The phone is so lagy and buggy right now. It was way better earlier.
    This new update has tones of problems, the most annoying is screen stuttering like hell, once you put your phone in 90hz it will randomly starts slowing down reducing refresh rate to the lowest. There are countless problems are my fellow friends posted already and this is serious if you're not good at doing something putting your 100% effort don't do that naa!! The company should provide an option to rollback to the previous one.(I know its possible but 🙂)
    Dear one plus stop doing with the OEMS, if its a paid job to make the phone slower. Then my dear good friends you are doing your best job 😊🙏🏻 and will see the results within couple of days. Not a single has survived this hustle after making there consumers or putting them to a situation like it is now for 7 series owners.
    Company work on a feedback system and i guess you guys are getting enough feedback nowdays. Information is considered as the backbone of any company and how you manipulate with the right group of person decides the direction of the company in going up or down. And it is going ⬇️.
    Thankyou

2. kratverma
    Donut May 13, 2021

kratverma , via OnePlus 7T , May 13, 2021 :
    Since the last update, i don't understand why the developers are so lazy or what, or they are paid to do such a job. The phone is so lagy and buggy right now. It was way better earlier.
    This new update has tones of problems, the most annoying is screen stuttering like hell, once you put your phone in 90hz it will randomly starts slowing down reducing refresh rate to the lowest. There are countless problems are my fellow friends posted already and this is serious if you're not good at doing something putting your 100% effort don't do that naa!! The company should provide an option to rollback to the previous one.(I know its possible but 🙂)
    Dear one plus stop doing with the OEMS, if its a paid job to make the phone slower. Then my dear good friends you are doing your best job 😊🙏🏻 and will see the results within couple of days. Not a single has survived this hustle after making there consumers or putting them to a situation like it is now for 7 series owners.
    Company work on a feedback system and i guess you guys are getting enough feedback nowdays. Information is considered as the backbone of any company and how you manipulate with the right group of person decides the direction of the company in going up or down. And it is going ⬇️.
    Thankyou

3. Aaron2017
    KitKat May 13, 2021

J4t1np4r3kh, the_o2 and Bobbie63 like this.
  4. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow May 13, 2021

Bobbie63 , May 13, 2021 :
    Oh well, it only the third thread saying the same, he also started a forth thread with the exact copy/paste.

now he wonders why they get closed???:rolleyes:

5. Aaron2017
    KitKat May 13, 2021

Aaron2017 , May 13, 2021 :
    Oh, hadn't checked that. Well, he sure gets an A+ for perseverance, but that's about all he's gonna get out of it. Besides maybe some other nice people replying to his thread.😉

kratverma and Bobbie63 like this.