Please don't buy OnePlus phones in future there is no updates

1. deepakmohank
    Gingerbread Feb 23, 2021

deepakmohank , via OnePlus 8T , Feb 23, 2021 :
    The curse goes for SD 810 processor; performance and heating issues, battery drain. They dropped the support.

OnePlus One
    OnePlus 2
    OnePlus 3
    OnePlus 5
    OnePlus 6
    OnePlus 8T

These where the OP phones I used apart from couple of dozens of android phones and few iPhones. Whenever I use any Android skin other than OOS I feel incomplete; OOS makes me feel its the best. iOS is far superior and smooth however it's too closed nature for not allowing ease of use (like transfer to other devices, connection, downloads-torrent etc), the way files are saved etc. But its the best OS that utilizes AI, automated tasks etc.

McJader likes this.
  2. Drasm19
    Honeycomb Feb 23, 2021

Drasm19 , Feb 23, 2021 :
    Hey, it's finally here!!!!
    Stable Android 11 update for Oneplus 7T.
    Here, I've made an Installation and early hands on review only for the creator of this thread, so that he can update his phone.

https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021

3. deepakmohank
    Gingerbread Feb 23, 2021

deepakmohank , via OnePlus 8T , Feb 23, 2021 :
    They are not fast for providing updates, still they have a beta channel which gets quicker updates. Betas are better than the stable ones provided by Xiaomi. Also OnePlus phones get atleast 1 version higher than other android skins. OOS is so close to stock and is a pleasure to use. It doesn't get bloated. My brothers OP6 is so smooth still with 100s of apps, on A10 even after 2.5 Yrs of use. The same doesn't apply for other OEMs.

otto2 likes this.
  4. Hyperspacey
    Gingerbread Feb 26, 2021

Hyperspacey , via OnePlus 7T , Feb 26, 2021 :
    Wow, thanks for going so in depth, worked first time. I can't believe how smooth it is, definitely worth the wait! 😍

Drasm19, Sheppards, otto2 and 2 others like this.