Please don’t loose hope, big guys are always watching

1. slimtom
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 3, 2014

slimtom , Aug 3, 2014 :
    Keep the faith. I do not have any invites at the moment but should have some coming soon, so never give up, never know what might happen.

gajendrapandey likes this.
  2. Kfinny
    Froyo Aug 3, 2014

Kfinny , Aug 3, 2014 :
    Nice! congrats!

3. gajendrapandey

gajendrapandey , Aug 3, 2014 :
    Very well said. Please listen to him.

4. OnePlusOneWasNeverSoHard
    Froyo Aug 3, 2014

gajendrapandey likes this.
  5. Kirk
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2014

6. gajendrapandey

7. Kallen
    Aug 3, 2014

Kallen , Aug 3, 2014 :
    You have 10 posts. You weren't hoping very hard.

8. leelittlewolf

leelittlewolf , Aug 3, 2014 :
    Some ppl got all the luck in the world, then there's me.

9. dipi
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2014

dipi , Aug 3, 2014 :
    Congratulations! Hope you don't have any bigger issues with the phone! It's good to know that even members over 55k have a chance to get invited before the presale.

10. garrickchan

garrickchan , Aug 3, 2014 :
    Congrats on getting an invite from a forum member! Wonderful individuals that share their invites with other forums offer everyone hope that their time will come and the invite system does work! Enjoy your phone when you get it!

11. Kirk
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2014

Kirk , Aug 3, 2014 :
    Didn't realize this was a popularity contest. Sad how some people revert back to highschool habits. My bad for thinking you were more mature than that.

12. narenpg
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2014

13. Kallen
    Aug 3, 2014

Kallen , Aug 3, 2014 :
    Did you really think you had a chance at an invite with 10 posts? ... You do not. You contribute nothing to the forums, and you haven't been waiting for very long. It's like you're not even trying. It will be a very long time until you get an invite.

Cheers.

14. ronalam
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2014

ronalam , Aug 3, 2014 :
    haha holy that's awesome! Enjoy the phone buddy!

Deactivated User likes this.
  15. hoikwo
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2014

16. Kirk
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2014

Kirk , Aug 3, 2014 :
    You assumed that in my original comment I was referring to this project, you should never assume. My sanity part of my comment should have clued you in that my whole post was in jest and humorous. Next time I'll add an emoji or something so people like you can understand I'm kidding. Again you assume, you should never assume, that just because I'm quiet that I don't contribute or don't care. Your assumptions astound and disappoint me. Though this is the internet age so I shouldn't think better of someone behind a monitor.

P.S. To assume just makes an *** out of you and me, and on a forum it's very public. I apologize to the community for mine and yours public "spat" here. Adults should act more civilized. I for one will try to keep my "humorous" posts more blatant.

17. Funzbob

Funzbob , Aug 3, 2014 :
    completely agree in time all active nice members will probably get invites from 1+

18. bas00m
    Froyo Aug 3, 2014

Deactivated User likes this.
  19. boxter

boxter , Aug 3, 2014 :
    How come when Edward Snowden said NSA watching everything you do online, everyone panicks. But if its members with invites, everybody says: i hope they watch me!!!
    NSA should have just gave invites to people they spy on

20. Kallen
    Aug 3, 2014

Kallen , Aug 3, 2014 :
    Contribute = Invite.

Cheers.