Please give an attention to the MENA region! via OnePlus Nord

1. C1599173482655
    Cupcake Sep 28, 2020

C1599173482655 , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 28, 2020 :
    We value the Oneplus brand and its quality, I understand that there are many factors affect the brand focus on specific region, yet here in Egypt for example, high rate of the 100 million population value Apple because of its quality and regardless the high cost.
    I consider Oneplus as the Android iphone in terms on device material, quality and software stability.
    I followed the Nord campaign prior to the launch, and decided to have it anyway! Was a great marketing campaign by the way!
    And my decision of having a Nord was great too.
    I bought it from an UAE E-commerce site (unofficial), also there many unothorized sellers in the middle east are selling Oneplus products in same way, so there is a demand!
    Here in Egypt, the Oneplus official seller is very weak and can't support growing the brand, despite other new growing brands like Realme and vivo those are having good agents helped them in the distribution across the region not only the country.
    I have nothing more to say except you might study the market here by your ways, it's very potential.
    Thanks, wishing to see this great brand is here officially through a representable seller.

Best of luck,
    Ibrahim