Donut Sep 28, 2018

soROCKin88 likes this.
  3. Deactivated User
    Sep 28, 2018

Cheetosdust and soROCKin88 like this.
  4. WarGod1842
    Honeycomb Sep 28, 2018

WarGod1842 , Sep 28, 2018 :
    Sasuga OnePlus team! Great job. Here's some love from an aspiring candy crush gamer ^-^
    There's too many to quote , but thanks everyone for making this a great device.[e]1f44d[/e]

5. lakshaykapoor99
    Honeycomb Sep 28, 2018

lakshaykapoor99 , Sep 28, 2018 :
    Now I just gave a test, and probably can't write as much as you did @Cheetosdust but I must say this is much needed on these forums!
    Thankyou OnePlus for making Oxygen OS, a software almost exactly how we want, better and amazing everyday.
    You are appreciated and loved.
    Thanks. <3

6. JusWil
    Gingerbread Sep 30, 2018

JusWil , Sep 30, 2018 :
    I would also like to send a heartfelt thank you to the Oxygen OS Team along with @Manu J. Everytime I see this guy post a release I think to myself - "he pulled another 24hrs to get this release out". I have been an avid lover of one plus products all the way in the Caribbean and I never once doubted their products, seeing how far they came is a joy. Started my Journey with the One Plus 3, 3t, OnePlus 5 and now the OnePlus 6 and I must say it has been a roller coaster ride but I enjoyed it. Switched to a Huawei device just before the 6 because I became bored of the 5 and it was the biggest mistake ever. I realized that OXYGEN OS has a unique signature/essence that can't be copied and its what draws us to it. Ever since I got my OP6 I keep looking at it in amazement of the quality of the screen and the smoothness of the OS. Sometimes I feel to cry... because its the best money I have ever spent on a mobile device.

My last wish is for you guys to tap into the Caribbean market and see the potential and I would gladly willing to spread this love and knowledge about this awesome company.

Thanks again guys for the amazing devices, support, and dedication.

soROCKin88 likes this.
  7. Jain_Utkarsj
    Froyo Sep 30, 2018

Jain_Utkarsj , Sep 30, 2018 :
    I have the 5. I don't know anything about when and what is going with Android P, but what I do know is whenever I get it I won't hesitate in downloading as soon as it pops up, because I know because of you guys, it would be a better experience.
    when I had any other android, I just hated the UI so much bloatware, or those double apps, so annoyed me, but oxygen OS is just[e]2764[/e]️.
    I'll tell you honestly the only other mobile software that I appreciate apart from this is the iOS, which is made by a trillion dollar company. For me, OnePlus is the only company whose phones I would prefer to buy in the future, just because of Oxygen OS. You guys do amazing work. lots of love

Really Really grateful.

soROCKin88 likes this.
  8. AccuNeal
    Eclair Sep 30, 2018

AccuNeal , Sep 30, 2018 :
    My sincere thank you to the team. My OP6 has had multiple updates, and every one has been a thrill to download, install and use. You keep my interest in Android improvements alive without the need for unlocking and rooting. Missing on the forum is the acknowledgement and appreciation for all you do for all of us. This thread should explode with postings of gratitude. I hope that it does.
    Thank you,
    Neal

ashwinguy and soROCKin88 like this.
  9. OnePlus_Heard_U
    Gingerbread Sep 30, 2018

OnePlus_Heard_U , Sep 30, 2018 :
    Hey Cheetos Kudos...!

It's so kind and personal interest you got with OP Team.
    I also love the OP OOS team for making a wonderful OS specially for the Privileged OP users.

it's not so easy to make something even close to perfection. Can proudly say OS is close to perfect OS for any new user in Android. it's easy to complain as we only know to report the problem. Who ever works on it they know what it takes to fix a bug.

I am not here to convince anyone as I love OnePlus, OnePlus OS and OnePlus Team.

Thanks for everything till now and looking forward for more innovative things from OP (only positive) .

Good Luck...!

soROCKin88 likes this.
  10. powerofred
    Jelly Bean Sep 30, 2018

powerofred , Sep 30, 2018 :
    Whatever the hardware maybe, either great like OnePlus 3/3t/5/5t or a little disappointing(at least for me) like the OnePlus 6/6t, the software was the special thing which made me stick to OnePlus.

Is Oxygen OS the best out there? Probably. At least at top 3.

The software team does a great job implementing the unique features into the phone. A sleek, light OS with a little amount of learning curve. Making it a vanilla Android with no bloat (except community app for some) is one of OnePlus'major success.

Just don't mess it up. Cheers.

11. aris
    Jelly Bean Oct 2, 2018

soROCKin88 likes this.
  12. the_reckoner
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 2, 2018

the_reckoner , Oct 2, 2018 :
    <3 OOS team. My only concern is that in the official post on OOS you guys said that you were working till 1:00 AM

At least for me, I don't want software updates if you guys are being slave driven even if you're being paid well.

13. G_Ewan_High_dSRZ
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2018

14. jlasensiofi
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus 9 Series Oct 2, 2018

jlasensiofi , Oct 2, 2018 :
    I did not want to spend more time without being able to enter this fantastic thread of my admired @Cheetosdust. Congrats for this.

He is right when he says that OxygenOS is not perfect and never will be. And I add that fortunately it remains that way. Why?. For many reasons. First because nothing is perfect, and second because if it were, we would not have the opportunity to enjoy so many good people, to be able to collaborate in the forums and with the Beta Tester to contribute everything that is necessary to improve an OS that seems proverbial .

Yes, I think it's a magnificent SO. It has its failures as everything in life, but the essential part of that OS seems magnificent and perfect.

I was "happy" with the Samsung, the HTC or the Windows mobile that I had, but I wanted to run away from them because they had a disastrous OS, however much I tried to put some ROM's cooked. Until I met OnePlus with his wonderful OnePlus One and his ROM Cyanogen. It is as if he had found the "Holy Grail" ... hehehehehehehe

And now that I have the opportunity to collaborate from within, with my modest and small contributions, I am happy with the OS of our OnePlus 6, and more with the Open Beta 4 of Android 9. It's Beta, it's that word that scared me a while ago because I thought that I was going to fail on all sides, and in my opinion it is a true wonder.

And all thanks to an incredible team, which started with our beloved @Adam Krisko, whom I will not forget and with whom I enjoyed a lot in the OnePlus 3 Euro Tour of Madrid, and has continued with @Manu J. @Gary C. @Brian Yoon and a great development team. I have to thank them and congratulate them for such a good job, for being aware of us, for paying attention to us, or not ... jijijijijiji ... But also, for being so understandable with us. Many times I wonder how they do not send us for a walk, because sometimes we complain for no reason, we bother unnecessarily, we ask for true nonsense without focusing on what is important. Above the work they have, many times they have to endure many stupidities, and there they are and continue to give us the best. You are very big.

And I can not finish without mentioning @Ruby G. @Crystal Z. @David Y. and included @Magie S., even if I do not personally know Ruby or Magie. In my heart will be the experience of the presentation in London of OnePlus 6 as one of the best in my life and all thanks to them. It was a pleasure to be there and meet David and Crystal in person and share this unforgettable experience with everyone, as well as everything that came with the invitation (trip, hotel, meals, etc.)

And all that is what he does, that no matter how bad things go, that they do not go, he is and he stays here. Because OnePlus has become my technological home thanks to all of them and the entire Community.

That's why I am very happy with this deserved recognition that has begun @Cheetosdust and to which I join unconditionally.

And finishing, I transcribe and join the words of @Cheetosdust ... "PS2: @Carl and @Pete hope you know how important these people are to your company, maybe you can show your love for them. impressive brick with a notch"

Never Settle.

15. bbas444
    Froyo Oct 2, 2018

bbas444 , Oct 2, 2018 :
    one plus 3 should also get pie.. I don't want to put another rom on my one plus 3 it's not working as well as oxygen os ..
    you should keep pie version on open beta 40 and os 5.0.7..it's my humble request to you..

16. Cheetosdust
    Moderator Moderator Oct 2, 2018

Cheetosdust , Oct 2, 2018 :
    Hello :)

Thank you so much for that beautiful message, I'm sure the team is going to love reading it. :)

And on a personal note, thank you for the words directed at me. I really appreciate them.

OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T will receive Android 9: Pie. It was already confirmed by OnePlus.

Ruby G. and jlasensiofi like this.
  17. bbas444
    Froyo Oct 2, 2018

18. Cheetosdust
    Moderator Moderator Oct 2, 2018

Cheetosdust , Oct 2, 2018 :
    After OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T. No dates were mentioned.

19. ashwinguy
    Gingerbread Oct 2, 2018

ashwinguy , Oct 2, 2018 :
    Two slow working on the One plus 5 updates . Otherwise like the Oxygen Os.

20. soROCKin88
    Gingerbread Oct 2, 2018

soROCKin88 , Oct 2, 2018 :
    obviously they give priority to their new device for the updates [e]1f609[/e]