Please read before posting in „OxygenOS 4.1.0 (7.1.1) OTA for OnePlus 3“ thread

1. dgaspa75
    Froyo Mar 16, 2017

dgaspa75 , Mar 16, 2017 :
    ...or any other firmware related thread on oneplus forums

When will I get it?

When the rollout in your region starts or when you use VPN in region that already started the rollout (ex. Germany, Canada)

Battery life?

No one can tell unless they did some testing! You will have more information on this forum in probably a week after release.

What about OP3T?

Ask in OP3T forum! https://forums.oneplus.net/forums/OnePlus3t/

What about OP2?

Ask in OP2 forum! https://forums.oneplus.net/forums/the-oneplus-2/

How to use VPN to install?

Open your favourite VPN app (ex. OperaVPN) change region to Germany or Canada and connect. Check for updates and it will be there. Disconnect your VPN to download the update faster.

Is problem/bug with [INSERT YOUR ISSUE HERE] fixed?

No one knows yet. Try it and you'll see or wait for few days/weeks until someone posts his findings.

Will this give us Google Asisstant?

No. Google will give us Google Asisstant when ready!

"Google Assistant has now been rolled out to English users in the United States, Canada, Australia, Germany, and the United Kingdom. You need to be based in one of those markets to use this feature on your Android smartphone that’s running on at least Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Google Assistant will get support for more languages throughout this year."

Is Daydream supported?

Apparently not. It can't be used even if you install apk, games start fine but compatibility error pops right up

Does it have Pixel Launcher?

No. Only Pixel phones have Pixel Launcher. You can install apk and it will work.

How to use extended screenshot?

When you take a screenshot, you have a small button appearing to take a long screenshot.

Where is the download link for full ROM?

http://otafsc.h2os.com/patch/amazon...Oxygen_16_OTA_047_all_1703132116_f7372e67.zip
    It will probably be posted in original post in „OxygenOS 4.1.0 (7.1.1) OTA for OnePlus 3“ thread

Known bugs:

When you unlock from screen off, there's no shade on notification bar. If you unlock from lockscreen everything's well.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017

Sahilkum, Sun90, mariogold42 and 6 others like this.
  2. rafael1628
    Gingerbread Mar 16, 2017

mariogold42, EL Linko and dgaspa75 like this.
  3. SimonRam
    Lollipop Mar 16, 2017

4. G_John_HeadBuster_xSKa
    Eclair Mar 16, 2017

5. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Mar 16, 2017

6. mayursawant
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 16, 2017

dgaspa75 and G_Julius_Verne_JnoR like this.
  7. JasonMR
    Lollipop Mar 16, 2017

JasonMR , Mar 16, 2017 :
    No point, it still won't get read by the people who need to read it.

8. jaron_lanier123
    Donut Mar 17, 2017

jaron_lanier123 , Mar 17, 2017 :
    Daydream is not supported. I switched from open beta 12 to oxygen 4.0.3 and from there I used Canada VPN to get the official 7.1.1 update. I was able to use daydream in open beta 12 but since I've moved to oxygen 4.1.0 I haven't been able to access it and the VR settings in the display section are gone.

dgaspa75 likes this.
  9. bpwest80
    KitKat Mar 17, 2017

bpwest80 , Mar 17, 2017 :
    Daydream isn't supported. The app won't install on 4.1.0. Play store says the app is not compatible.

dgaspa75 likes this.
  10. dgaspa75
    Froyo Mar 17, 2017