Please remove me from waiting list

1. Ashwith
    Jelly Bean Sep 29, 2015

Ashwith , Sep 29, 2015 :
    It will be best to share your code here and let the early bird catch the worm:p

2. Ashwith
    Jelly Bean Sep 29, 2015

Ashwith , Sep 29, 2015 :
    Ask your friends to register using your link buddy. You will be bumped up to 50,000 even if just 5 of your friends register;)

3. urnotalone
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 29, 2015

4. The Earl of Twatshire
    KitKat Sep 29, 2015

The Earl of Twatshire , Sep 29, 2015 :
    Dear Sir,

I am unable to remove you from the OnePlus Invite List, but as a caring individual, I shall remove you from several other lists. I will at the conclusion give you a special gift that you will find that you can not live without.

Here are the lists from which I shall remove you:

The invitation list for orgies at the Mansion of Ill Repute in Twatshire. Honestly sir, you have no idea what you are missing. Some of the activities there will leave you wondering how you are alive.

The invitation list for a winning Twatshire Lottery Ticket. I shall ensure that you will never win the Twatshire lottery. I must admit, that since I am the only person that plays, or have ever played the Twatshire lottery that you stood a excellent chance of winning. But the prize of a plucked chicken and a bowl of new potatoes will never be yours.

The invitation list for a life time achievement award in the arena of nose wrestling. This is a real shame as you were about to receive this award in 2016.

Well there you go, if you want me to remove you from any more lists plese tell me.

But here is your gift, as I said, you will appreciate this. Now, please if you dislike this gift, could you not use it? Someone else could benefit from this gift and I would rather let someone who will appreciate it enjoy it.

Your gift, is a life time supply of oxygen, provided by the planet Earth.

Enjoy.

Indeed.

5. jerrymilton
    Jelly Bean Sep 29, 2015

jerrymilton , Sep 29, 2015 :
    almost effective as the viral repost on Facebook saying "By this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute.....". But if this means this is your LAST post....then HOORAY. now if we can get rid of all the other folks on the forum that only comment on post just to *****.

6. pooja maity
    Donut Sep 29, 2015

pooja maity , Sep 29, 2015 :
    It
    It's not a shareable invite.. It's a personal invite..so need to share more details than just d invite code.. So any one interested just ping

7. Ashwith
    Jelly Bean Sep 29, 2015

Ashwith , Sep 29, 2015 :
    Pooja the Indian invites can be claimed directly from your account. After claiming it, only the code is required in Amazon. I have done the same with mine. You need the details only if it's a global invite, it is easy to share the Indian ones. Cheers!

8. Papao
    KitKat Sep 29, 2015

Papao , Sep 29, 2015 :
    You mean Reservation List, that is okay, it is just reserved and temporal, after OP2 discontinued, it will be empty and start over again with OPy, where y= 3 or 4 or 5 ...... or infinite. Stay cool, are you still Okay?.....:):):):):)

9. sciond
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 29, 2015

#HYPEorGTFO likes this.
  10. pooja maity
    Donut Sep 30, 2015

pooja maity , Sep 30, 2015 :
    True true.. Have shared the invites.. Thanks

Ashwith likes this.
  11. Jimmyjagga
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2015

Jimmyjagga , Sep 30, 2015 :
    I would like one!

12. veratoloz2005
    Lollipop Sep 30, 2015

veratoloz2005 , Sep 30, 2015 :
    After the list goes through Dry Cleaning, your name will be permanently removed and replaced with John Doe. You will have to communicate with Una, as she is the only expert in the list management in the entire team.:)

13. Naki757
    Donut Oct 1, 2015

Naki757 , Oct 1, 2015 :
    I can understand some of the feelings expressed by the thread starter, but guys please take into account that's the way it was with OPO as well, patience, the hype made everyone want to have the phone ASAP and it takes time..

Maybe for the One Plus Three there won't be invite system :).

14. zaphod-beeblebrox
    KitKat Oct 1, 2015

15. Dhaval Nayee
    Donut Oct 1, 2015

Dhaval Nayee , Oct 1, 2015 :
    I'm interested!

16. Namelessghoul
    Honeycomb Oct 1, 2015

Namelessghoul , Oct 1, 2015 :
    Ok you have been removed from the list! just be forewarned that Saran will still be stopping in to collect your soul! There is no backing out on that deal, but as stated before you are no longer on the list so log out and have a good day!

nexus123 likes this.
  17. carloscandeias
    Donut Oct 1, 2015

carloscandeias , Oct 1, 2015 :
    thanks guys, because all of this fuzz i've got my invite ahahahahahha I will logout now for good, no need of coming back here until Oneplus 3 :p

18. pooja maity
    Donut Oct 1, 2015

Dhaval Nayee likes this.
  19. pooja maity
    Donut Oct 1, 2015

20. sergioreja
    Honeycomb Oct 1, 2015

sergioreja , Oct 1, 2015 :
    There is a list for the ones that want to be removed from the other list...

smshingare likes this.