PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE I AM IN TROUBLE!!!!!

1. Alicher
    Froyo Aug 6, 2014

Attached Files:

Deactivated User likes this.
  2. guideme101
    Jelly Bean Aug 6, 2014

guideme101 , Aug 6, 2014 :
    Guys just want to say a big thank you for your advice and tips and even the jokes which made my blood boil lool
    I will try get this issue resolved and will try all the possible methods with her to get this sorted.

Thank you again, will keep you updated.

This is why I love the forum, don't know why I never joined in the beginning haha thank you family and the great people of one plus one community

pavakshah and autobot like this.
  3. onebarry
    Eclair Aug 6, 2014

4. mattc
    Jelly Bean Aug 6, 2014

5. DeadNoob
    Gingerbread Aug 6, 2014

DeadNoob , Aug 6, 2014 :
    Well,contact the support,but still,good luck with that.Also consider changing to Gmail.

guideme101 likes this.
  6. guideme101
    Jelly Bean Aug 6, 2014

Haha you can set up screenshot on you're opo by using the power button:

settings, buttons, power menu :)

7. guideme101
    Jelly Bean Aug 6, 2014

I think the last thing I want to do is give the Russians my friends email account to hack lol

8. guideme101
    Jelly Bean Aug 6, 2014

9. Lilyofdavaly
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 6, 2014

Lilyofdavaly , Aug 6, 2014 :
    Dude I a
    m there but I see no option for screenshots

10. guideme101
    Jelly Bean Aug 9, 2014

guideme101 , Aug 9, 2014 :
    Guys update:

This is what she sent me:

hey dude
    thanks for the help
    the first i was just in circles because i can't access the email i want to change to begin with let alone changing the passwords.
    second link lead me to an operator who said there's a charge to help me - i dont even have money for that
    third link is saying they cant show me the page so i'll be waiting a while and refreshing that
    last link is the one i been using similar to the first depending which way you go
    unless i been doing this incorrectly...............

hope you have a good day

Operator that charges within Microsoft to get the email password back, does that sound legitimate to you guys because I was ready to pay but something smells fishy any tips I have taken into account everyone steps.

11. fucyou
    Gingerbread Aug 9, 2014

fucyou , Aug 9, 2014 :
    it is just a phone call away! she looks so beautiful I wish it is a video call. bet she got nice voice.

12. guideme101
    Jelly Bean Aug 9, 2014

I live in the UK not the US so that number is not valid here

13. major90
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 9, 2014

major90 , Aug 9, 2014 :
    Theres an option where you click forgot email and answer security questions. Theres even an option for forgot that also. They will have you email them then they will ask you few questions like frequent email addresses used, last email sent or recieved and other questions.

Reset your password
    • You can reset your password athttps://account.live.com/pw.

• To help foil hackers, we ask you to enter some letters and numbers that are in a picture. The letters aren't case-sensitive. Get more info on how to enter the characters.

• Make sure you create a strong password.

Don't

Do

Don't use the same password for different accounts.

Do make the new password significantly different from previous passwords.

Don't recycle passwords.

Do change your password regularly.

Don't use a single word for your password.

Do use a password phrase (no spaces between words) that can’t be easily guessed.

Don't use easy-to-remember personal info like your name, names of family members, your address, or phone number.

Do use an easy-to-remember sentence or phrase converted into a string of initials, numbers, and symbols.

Don't use passwords like "password," "money$$$," or "12345678."

Do use our password checker to test your new password before you use it.

After you reset your password, it’s a good idea to add as much security info as you can to help make your account more secure. If you forget your password, or if someone else hacks (takes over) your account, you can use this info to get your account back. To learn more, see Why do I need to add security info?

I can't use any of these options
    If none of the reset options are available to you, chooseI can't use any of these options. You'll be able to contact customer support by filling out an online form. You’ll be asked to provide as much account information as you can. We take your account security seriously and need the information to help us prevent hackers from getting access to your account. You'll also need to provide an alternate email address where you can be contacted. A Microsoft customer service representative will contact you via email within 24 hours.

14. guideme101
    Jelly Bean Aug 9, 2014

Thank you I will tell her to go forth and do this and keep you guys updated. Thanks again

15. Roderickvalerio
    Honeycomb Aug 9, 2014

guideme101 likes this.
  16. Deactivated User
    Aug 9, 2014

17. guideme101
    Jelly Bean Aug 9, 2014

Guys please respond because I need to know who out of this group has not got an invite/phone?????

18. chindynasty
    Honeycomb Aug 9, 2014

chindynasty , Aug 9, 2014 :
    Can you imagine sending invites to emails you can't get to? Epic fail for the invite system and OPO. Smartphone makes me super dumb, I forgot phone#s and passwords to everything I setup. I better get that notepad setup so just in case I get stuck, I can look in my smartphone for passwords. Oh what this world is coming to? Devices are making us lazy and stupid. Time to move to Alaska. Not! Hehehe

guideme101 likes this.
  19. Deactivated User
    Aug 9, 2014

20. guideme101
    Jelly Bean Aug 9, 2014

Soo no one wants an invite then I suppose since I did promise on this thread after helping me out

sgrinavi likes this.