#PM CHALLENGE - Restart application option

1. puneeth12
    Honeycomb Feb 19, 2019

puneeth12 , Feb 19, 2019 :
    Hello everyone.[e]1f44b[/e]

after along time I'm making a thread where it can be helpful for some one/me.It's just a suggestion, don't rant me after seeing this thread. I'm so worried with my negotiation[e]1f613[/e]

- Suggestion -

Today while watching YouTube I has noticed a stutter bug of "refresh" blue banner. I'm using a launcher where everything is restricted called "no phone".where I can only use few apps (bcoz I have Semesters,No PUBG and Social Media).⚔️[e]25c0[/e]️

1550545287760.jpg
    after few minutes I need to take some serious notes, I have to switch notes app..where I got a sparky idea (I don't know if it works or not) .[e]263a[/e]️
    1550545563580.jpg
    while switching from YouTube I realised "3dots" only have 3 options to do, Why don't they have another option that, I am suggesting..right now..?( community Readers:I don't know why this stupid (me) making useless threads to drag Mods attention and wasting their time.) Sry guys just interpretation.

1550545858413.jpg
    actually this is my idea,hope u care if this helps everyone..![e]1f60a[/e]

- Who are the users?
    Users who are using Android 9 [e]1f370[/e](pie)
    3&3T/5&5T/6&6T

- What is the proposed function?
    actually it helps to every application with stuttering animation (bugs) to reload it, instead of closing that application. save few taps and swipes.

- What is the user value?
    I assume it has greater extensive use for the user constantly use an application which freezes/stuttered.

- If there are existing comparable functions in the smartphone industry, how is your proposed feature superior?
    I don't think this feature is available in the smartphone industry.I believe it helps to restart application instead of few jugglings & swipings to close & reopen.Hoping they also make change to split screen in 5&5T/6&6T to a existing old split screen feature like in OnePlus 3/3T device (Android 8) instead of selecting split screen inside 3 dots option.

1550641328468.jpg

Thank you. [e]1f64f[/e]

see yaaa[e]1f44b[/e]

(Thread is made only using stock community app where I don't have special tools to decorate this thread [e]1f601[/e])

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019

P1542904718296 likes this.