#PMChallenge - And the winner is...

1. Piyush_Khanduja
    Cupcake Mar 11, 2019

Its.Leandroo likes this.
  2. F_Wilke_van_Hoef_LFwk
    Cupcake Mar 11, 2019

F_Wilke_van_Hoef_LFwk , Mar 11, 2019 :
    @Its.Leandroo . Wat leuk een Nederlander die winnaar is. Gefeliciteerd.

Ik ben helemaal gek op mijn Oneplus 6. Alleen is er 1 maar..... waar ik van baal. De beltoon en notificatie toon zijn beiden even hard. Je kunt niet de beltoon harder en de notificatie toon zachter zetten. Alle andere toestellen kan dat. Maar helaas de Oneplus niet. Mijn vraag aan jou is, kun jij dat maken? Het zou geweldig zijn als daar aandacht aan word geschonken. Meerder mensen zijn er die daar van dromen.

Hopelijk kun jij Nederlands. Helaas is mijn Engels niet goed.

Succes toegewenst

Its.Leandroo likes this.
  3. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow Mar 11, 2019

toastytoast1234 , Mar 11, 2019 :
    Sorry, but you received 0 replies to your suggestion, and ended up in 1,973rd place. At least you were ahead of the 348 requests for screen recording.

I wish you better luck in their next pointless initiative, which will inevitably end up pissing off half of the 'community' as these things always do.

dsmonteiro, YRJ, GopalB. and 3 others like this.
  4. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow Mar 11, 2019

toastytoast1234 , Mar 11, 2019 :
    I never cease to be amazed by these juveniles who think they're hot shit, and don't stop for a second to realise that the protocols & infrastructure that all of this runs on were designed & implemented by, would you believe it, OLD PEOPLE.

Seriously, do they think this stuff just happened spontaneously the minute they were splatted out onto the delivery room floor?

Android450, Bobbie63, SJBoss and 5 others like this.
  5. S1552350508241
    Cupcake Mar 12, 2019

6. Helder_DAlmeida
    Honeycomb Mar 12, 2019

7. 6301995
    Froyo Mar 12, 2019

6301995 , Mar 12, 2019 :
    It is hidden and i don't use front camera that much

8. Chuck_James
    Honeycomb Mar 12, 2019

Helder_DAlmeida likes this.
  9. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Mar 12, 2019

B_Wrath , Mar 12, 2019 :
    Congrats @Its.Leandroo. The presentation of your thread was really good. Kudos:)

@Gary C. I truly believe one other thread deserved at least a complimentary gift for the sheer positivity it brought to the forum. One of the most well maintained and a proper discussion happened on that thread. A kind of discussion which was lacking in the forum for a long time. Everybody chipped in with some knowledge and the thread owner, @laiosg took the comments constructively and put so much effort and updates the thread frequently.

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...ert-revert-apps-to-a-previous-version.996136/

Hope you consider my request. I guess many will agree with this.

K1ngP1n, GopalB., mahyunk and 7 others like this.
  10. laiosg
    Gingerbread Mar 12, 2019

laiosg , Mar 12, 2019 :
    Wow. I don't know what to say. Seriously, thank you so much for what you said :) You can't believe how happy you made me!! THANK YOU FOR CONTRIBUTING TO THE THREAD!!!

Also, congrats, @Its.Leandroo !
    Your entry was really neatly designed!!

11. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Mar 12, 2019

Venky61 , Mar 12, 2019 :
    Congratulations @Its.Leandroo
    You effort paid off and you deserve it. The devil is in details :)

Also great to know that many of the suggested features are already in progress... Excited to see them and also kudos to all the other participants too :)

12. Shuller
    Jelly Bean Mar 12, 2019

Helder_DAlmeida likes this.
  13. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop Mar 12, 2019

Sridhar Ananthanarayanan , Mar 12, 2019 :
    In contests or other campaigns, gift is secondary. I don't think people are competing for personal rewards. it is the contribution that matters more. if the company were to adopt a certain proposal without a "gift", I am sure people will still be very happy with the fact that they have been able to contribute positively.

in this case, people, including the winner, have spent hours and hours putting forward and improving something they believed would enhance the user experience in a way mentioned in the contest. but the fact they have ignored all the efforts is what upsets me.

a tweak or improvement in basic design isn't a feature. they have not only failed in honouring the contest T&C, they are also guilty of misguiding the community. shame!

14. R0Y
    Froyo Mar 12, 2019

R0Y , Mar 12, 2019 :
    A very great job [e]1f44d[/e] @Its.Leandroo .. just want to say if OnePlus could add the geometria font or even better giving us the ability to choose the . ttf file , restart and voilà

15. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Mar 12, 2019

B_Wrath , Mar 12, 2019 :
    Even I'm of this opinion. Being transparent in what the contest is important to me. The company should have been honest and said we are bouncing off ideas with the community to figure out what needs to be done next.
    Masking it in the name of a contest is a bad thing.

I'm sure more than one idea from this will be implemented and the actual idea generator won't be even credited for the effort he/she has put in.
    At least they should be honest and claim few more ideas are implemented and the credit goes to so and so person. If they don't do it, I'll lose the miniscule respect I have on the company.

GopalB., mahyunk, buntycubal and 6 others like this.
  16. YRJ
    Marshmallow Mar 12, 2019

YRJ , Mar 12, 2019 :
    I surely wouldn't mind if they gave a shoutout to the innovative ideas and new stuff that the community came up with....
    From the design perspective this is a brilliant enhancement, but when I am to particularly reflect to @Ruby G. 's thread where it states:
    Then I genuinely feel that it wasn't scrutinized well!
    Obviously whatever Leandroo suggests is for a personalised and better UX and from a designers point of view it's just perfect.
    But when they said that there will be 3 different departments discussing this......
    Viz., Product, Developers and Design team, I did not expect this. Or maybe only the design team voiced their opinion and the others just didn't care, (I'm assuming totally)
    My honest opinion about this is that I'm happy that leandroo's entry won but only his entry won is something that I am not quite sure about.
    Leandroo's entry was supposed to be sandwiched with something that actually works!
    Only if another 'feature' was added with it would be great!
    It would become both nice to look at and use at the same time.

Not Sourgraping at all!

Bobbie63, SJBoss, buntycubal and 2 others like this.
  17. G_Kunal_Gupta_uVji
    Eclair Mar 12, 2019

18. Shogster
    Cupcake Mar 12, 2019

Shogster , Mar 12, 2019 :
    So glad your idea is going to be implemented. Love the customization options,the simplicity and just an overall clean idea.This would really up the OOS experience not only for current users, but new ones.

19. alessiodales
    Gingerbread Mar 12, 2019

alessiodales , Mar 12, 2019 :
    I do share your opinion. +1

20. Ashik_Antor
    Cupcake Mar 12, 2019

Ashik_Antor , Mar 12, 2019 :
    "Quick settings" is not a good idea..i think its the worst!cause we Won't see the sim names & it would be disturbing to tap on the corner to go to the setting.