#PMChallenge App Detox

1. A1527536879825 Donut Feb 20, 2019

A1527536879825, Feb 20, 2019 :
    It's been long enough that a tech giant like Google had announced a digital wellbeing platform for android.

What we haven't seen yet on the oxygen OS yet, is it's implementation.

Thus,
    Firstly my suggestion would be incorporating digital wellbeing in oxygen OS.
    But there will be a add-on oxygen OS-only feature that needs to be implemented too. (Described below)

Who would be the users?
    Everybody. From parents of toddlers who want to monitor what their child sees and for how long, to grown ups who want to streamline their digital efforts to where it is needed, to septuagenarians who want to spend more quality time with their phone.

Add-on feature (how is my feature Superior)
    -1)app detox
    Users should be able to set a specific time limit for whichever app they want to. Eg - whatsapp usage time restricted to 45mins a day.
    Similarly every app usage can be controlled. Once the user breaches the time set by him, he shall be given a toast notification that "you have better things to do" or something really catchy.

How can we integrate it with oxygen os ?
    2)Oxygen os can add a widget whereby a user can see how much time of each app is left for the day. Eg - if i have used whatsapp for 20 mins (limit being 45) it should display 25 mins left.

3)Also, oxygen os can direct a user to the notes/to do list or the shelf after every breach
    4) ambient display can also house this feature where it says "you have exhausted your whatsapp time. Might as well read some news"

5) users can be allowed to key in the message they want to display in case of exhaustion of time limit.

What is the user value?
    People would love to be directed/navigated by their phone, to where they want to channelise their efforts. The phone would enable them to know how much time they wanted to spend on an app, how much they have spent and what are they likely to do now.

A higher user value is thus contemplated for this feature.

I am not an engineer so i don't know how to make sketches for this product.

However references would be relevant. 1) google's digital wellbeing interface
    And for the add on feature, self designed interface.

The logic behind it's implementation is that this will come in handy to every user who finds himself using too much of his phone for trivial and time wasting functions rather than being focused on what he really wants to do.

Instead of going to finding what he wanted to on Google, he ends up checking instagram stories.

Limiting the usage will remind him of what he was really supposed to do.

2. LegolasX Jelly Bean Feb 20, 2019

LegolasX, Feb 20, 2019 :
    well its not OnePlus who decides when digital well being will be available to other Android devices, but if your ideas are for OnePlus to develop own well being..then i guess its not likely to happen.