#PMchallenge -> Be free without unlock -> FreeLock feature

1. sjasinski88
    Cupcake Feb 18, 2019

sjasinski88 , Feb 18, 2019 :
    Who are the users?
    Everyone, who don't want to each time to grab their phone to make some simple things. I also think it could help people with blindness.

What is the proposed function?
    Proposed function is gesture on locked phone, even without power on the screen. For example, with listening music, we can just swipe from left to right to get back to previous song. If we want to forward 20 seconds, we just can put finger on screen and slowly swipe to righ. Volume controls included -> when it is to loud we can just swipe from up to down and volume down. To Pause song we can swipe to finger to imitate to pause button as it is.
    With fingerprint sensor under screen there could be more advanced functions -> for example: finger on sensor, draw an "M" and automatically call to Mom.
    we can use this feature also with emergency situations -> finger on sensor and just say "call 911" to automatically make call for help.
    in idea could be also be used not one fingerprint -> for example: to call 911, there should be 2 fingerprints on screen (I dont know if there is technology at this time, this is only option).
    Option could be more and more advanced -> for example, to connect with Smart TV , to be touchpad, without any other appliacations, with all gestures -> could "N" for Netlflix, "Y" for "Youtube", "S" for Spotify

What is the user value?
    Users can focus on other things and without look on the phone change current status. Without grabbing phone they can do what they want. this also help to stop continously using they phone and looking at screen - > phone could be still on desk without lighting the screen.

If there are existing comparable functions in the smartphone industry, how is your proposed feature superior?
    I didn't hear anything about similar functionality. I think my feature could help some people to ease their lifes and stop staring to screens, because when we get phone to our hand we automatically start checking all the news, social media, etc.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019

2. Aashika_
    Eclair Feb 18, 2019

Aashika_ , Feb 18, 2019 :
    There's already gestures on the OnePlus like the one's you've just described. Although for the blind there could be a narrator like feature

3. sjasinski88
    Cupcake Feb 19, 2019

sjasinski88 , Feb 19, 2019 :
    Ok, maybe there is something, but I do not use daily OP phone. I have got one close, disntd notice those features

4. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Feb 19, 2019

KeepTransisting , Feb 19, 2019 :
    With respect, you should really know the device fully before recommending features

Aashika_ likes this.
  5. sjasinski88
    Cupcake Feb 19, 2019

sjasinski88 , Feb 19, 2019 :
    Why do you thont so? I think it could be great for all and that what I wrote there is multifunction and it is not in the device. Everyone could write what they want right?

6. Aashika_
    Eclair Feb 24, 2019

Aashika_ , Feb 24, 2019 :
    I guess no nobody likes redundant threads.
    I'm Sorry for bumping them too.