#PMChallenge - Dynamic Widget Visibility

1. jrutila
    Cupcake Feb 18, 2019

jrutila , Feb 18, 2019 :
    As a user, I would like to be able to fine-tune the widgets show in my home view depending on the date and time and also by events even.

Users:
    Maybe more tech-savvy users who would like to optimize the home view. Those who use their phone in multiple different roles (work, freetime).

Function:
    User could set date-time and event related slots. Only one slot (prioritized) could be active any given time. There is the basic widget layout. When a slot is active the home view would show the widget layout of that slot. User could change the widget layout in home view for every slot.
    It could also be just a subset of the grid that is dynamic so that changing order of the icons in the base layout would apply to all slots.

User value:
    The user gets relevant information at relevant times in the home view (where everything starts always). The phone adapts to the user need.
    For example, different work-related widgets would be present on weekdays (work calendar) and on holidays and weekends the information would be more about weather etc. If I have certain whole day event about visiting another workplace in my calendar, the home view would show for example train times as I am commuting to another city.

UX setting mockup:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019

OceaneSxm likes this.
  2. Shapeshift3r
    Eclair Feb 18, 2019