#PMChallenge - Easier Scrolling

1. Hero3001 Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

Hero3001, Feb 5, 2019 :
    Greetings.

Since i believe that OnePlus could reach the best ever UX, i will discuss an option that would really ease annoying situation one may face frequently.

1. Who are the users?

Everyone using OnePlus with oxygen OS.

2. What is the proposed function?

Simple software feature that makes scrolling through web-pages/books easier.

3. What is the user value?

users now could struggle when they scroll through long pages on the device to reach top or bottom of the page in use.

This feature will make it easier to reach either of them.

4. If there are existing comparable functions in the smartphone industry, how is your proposed feature superior?

it would be more convenient than others as it will enable user not only to reach the top but also bottom of the page, making scrolling experience undoubtedly better.

IMG_3030.jpg

To clarify, when you are at the top of page and want to spontaneously reach the very bottom, you will either do option 1 (finger tab/hold on the notch, camera, led notification, proximity sensor)
    or option 2 (2 fingers tab/hold on the notification bar) to reach it.

also if you are in the middle of the page or at the bottom, you can either use one of the same two options explained to reach the very top.

The notification bar option might be a little easier to implement as it is only software related.

Any enquiries are welcome :) .

2. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan Lollipop Feb 5, 2019

Sridhar Ananthanarayanan, Feb 5, 2019 :
    We have posted the same feature. Here is mine:

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/pmchallenge-double-tap-to-top.995347/

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019

Hero3001 likes this.
  3. Hero3001 Cupcake Feb 6, 2019