[Submitted] #PMChallenge-Inbuilt Screen Recording default, scheduled for security and other purposes

?

How much is important Inbuilt Screen recording feature ?

Poll closed Sep 11, 2019.
  1. Very Much

100.0%
  2. Very less

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. sanjumanit
    Cupcake Feb 11, 2019

sanjumanit , Feb 11, 2019 :
    Title #PMChallenge-Inbuilt Screen Recording default, scheduled for security and other purposes
    Device OnePlus6T Software Version O2 Stable 181226
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description I was watching the tv and i got the thought immediately to make a video at the same time i have to use my phone app screens for the details. I was helpless. One more reason is that once i have given phone to some one to use my phone, i was very concern that he will user other than my call features. If have the inbuilt screen recording for the specific period of time backup facility or configurable backup time then it will be great and tension less and we can also monitor to my phone lot things
    Any other comments It will be helpful to check my usage history if have see actually what i have seen in a pertucal app
    I always feel the screen recording software should be inbuilt into my OS. It is always be handy to make a video and publish immediately on social sites. This feature is very used to for who do blogging, YouTube reviewers etc. Screen recording should be with the options like default, scheduled. This feature is very useful for security purpose also. It will record all navigation done by others in my phone if i am not there or even check later also.

Sanket_016 likes this.
  2. sanjumanit
    Cupcake Feb 11, 2019

sanjumanit , Feb 11, 2019 :
    This feature is very much useful to see the all the operation performed by an user for a day or week or month or year.
    I like this feature very most. I supposed to get this feature in the new oxygen OS for my OnePlus 6T.

3. sanjumanit
    Cupcake Feb 11, 2019

4. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Feb 21, 2019

camohan , Feb 21, 2019 :
    https://forums.oneplus.com/forums/tech-talk/ please create a thread here for PM challenge contest.