#PMChallenge Intuitiv Button (Navigating via tilting the device)

1. Larskon
    Gingerbread Feb 13, 2019

Larskon , Feb 13, 2019 :
    Hello Tech Fans :D

My name is Lars Ippen and I had the idea for a new way of navigating your device (e.g. going back/forward/ to the homescreen).
    For this idea I programmed a simple demo application to test if this is actually intuitive enough (It's actually very pleasing to use in my opinion). With the following link I provided an APK for everyone who is interested: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mRuCgh8Xj1Ncw3V3eByX1HU0Q8asIAVq/view?usp=drivesdk
    (I programmed it for my OnePlus 6, so if you have a different aspect ratio it might not scale correctly.)

In the following text I will answer the provided questions given in the thread.

Who are the users?
    Everyone who uses gestures for navigation will probably love this.

What is the proposed function?
    Here is my note that explains all the functions.
    1550088775741.jpg

(I wrote it for the previously mentioned app so don't get confused by stuff like "Since version 3")

What is the user value?
    By navigating your device with a tilting mechanism it makes the overall smartphone experience more convenient and faster.

If there are existing comparable functions in the smartphone industry, how is your proposed feature superior?
    There aren't any comparable functions in the industry like this.

2. Moin2200
    KitKat Feb 13, 2019

Moin2200 , Feb 13, 2019 :
    To be honest that sounds like it's gonna get old real soon.

Reminds me of Samsung galaxy s4 tilt feature that lets you go up and down in menus and browser by tilting your device. That was annoying

3. Larskon
    Gingerbread Feb 13, 2019

Larskon , Feb 13, 2019 :
    I actually didn't know that their was something similar to this in past. Interesting :D
    Thanks for the critics