#PMChallenge MIC WORKING SIMULTANEOUSLY IN GAME AND STREAMING APP & SCREEN RECORD IN GAME MODE

1. asit619 Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

asit619, Feb 5, 2019 :
    Who are the users?
    Game streamers and gamers

What is the proposed function?
    To get microphone work simultaneously in-game and streaming app.

And include a game record floating widget in game mode.

What is the user value?
    Many users will be interested to get oneplus device for game live stream and won't get annoyed by typing valuable information and miss some crucial game point and opportunity to win the match.

This will improve the gaming experience and the gaming community can take full advantage of the phone.

I have suffered a lot while streaming for 2 months and I have to use my old phone to stream even the game was laggy.

I posted about the problem and you can see many people are waiting for this feature.

Link: https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/mic-not-working-simultaneously-in-both-apps.873255/#post-19785559

If there are existing comparable functions in the smartphone industry, how is your proposed feature superior?

Other brands like xiaomi , oppo , vivo , asus have no issue of mic working simultaneously in-game and streaming app and xiaomi and asus have floating widgets to record on-screen gameplays with internal and external audio.

There are no apps that can do this in the market without rooting, only some phone company inbuilt apps are able to do it and are not well optimised.

As oneplus is entering in gaming smartphone battle and teaming up with the fanatic and shroud , the device should be the best what gamers want.

Oneplus have everything as a brand and hardware but lacks in software part for a great gaming experience.

Proposed Feature:

1. The microphone problem can be fixed by the kernel and giving permission to multiple apps can get access to microphone simultaneously.

2. In game screen record both internal (game audio) and mic audio feature can be added as a new feature to game mode.

Sketch:

game mode 1.png

game mode2.png

2. We Are The Game Eclair Feb 5, 2019

3. asit619 Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

asit619, Feb 5, 2019 :
    no, we have to use separate earphone with mic sold by them to get both audios

4. We Are The Game Eclair Feb 5, 2019

5. We Are The Game Eclair Feb 5, 2019

6. asit619 Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

asit619, Feb 5, 2019 :
    it requireds a hardware but other brands like xiaomi ,they have it in built

7. Aquib1999 Gingerbread Feb 23, 2019

Aquib1999, Feb 23, 2019 :
    with system sounds
    System sound + mic
    Capabilities.
    To record gameplay or live stream
    Because OnePlus is best for Mobile gaming
    And as of now i use mobizen to record screen and gameplays but sadly there is no system sound .
    But my mobile gaming community have
    Samsung
    iPhone
    Xiaomi
    Honor
    Blackshark
    Rog phone
    Ipad
    They all record gameplay with system sound
    I hope OnePlus gonna add this feature ASAP
    BECAUSE IT'S HIGH TIME TO IMPLEMENT THIS FEATURE AS MOBILE GAMING IS ON FIRE
    AND PEOPLE LOVE TO WATCH GAMEPLAYS AND LIVE STREAMS ON YOUTUBE

8. Aquib1999 Gingerbread Feb 23, 2019

Aquib1999, Feb 23, 2019 :
    I have a request plz add screen recorder with internal audio in oxygen os bcz We love to game on this beast and record gameplay
    But No app on playstore allow to record screen with internal audio
    I mean these are the basic feature for a perfect smartphone
    They must allow to record internal sound atleast for games
    After all this is 2019
    people love to watch Android gameplay or live stream on YouTube , like pubg gameplay even ASPHALT 9 and fortnite
    (Many of my friend switched to iPhone, Samsung or xiaomi so they can live stream or share GAMEPLAY videos with system sound)
    And I'm still hoping that Oneplus gonna add this in oxygen os
    Because as of now we can't do this even after root

asit619 likes this.
  9. asit619 Cupcake Feb 23, 2019

asit619, Feb 23, 2019 :
    exactly thanks for supporting... already mentioned to add internal audio recording of games