#PMCHALLENGE - NEW GESTURE AND SORTING

1. Amit_mourya Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

Amit_mourya, Feb 6, 2019 :
    hi there i am Amit Kumar Mourya and i have some new suggestion hope u will like it
    the main reason for the new gesture is reduce the time to reach quickly need appp
    Inspiration Idea
    1. Diagonal slider gesture : currently there is no mobile who provide diagonal gesture so i want to use these gesture to open some app like my gallery and song player
    gesture.PNG
    Advantage : quick acess more easy to open gallery and song player
    2. Clockwise and Anticlockwise : sometime user want to quickly take selfie or to capture some moments in his/her phone so when the user use anticlockwise gesture it will immediately open selfie(front camera) and clockwise gesture to open back camera easy to access quick to move
    3. sorting: most of the time the apps are arrange in the alphabatic order for instance you download some app due to alphabatic order it will take sometime to reach the app to find so i suggest provide a sorting method in which the more frequent is the app use the higher the ranking of app it means it will sort according to user frequency of using app not on the alphabatic order.
    advantage 1. reduce burden to scroll down and find the app again and again
    2. since sorting criteria is based on frequency of use app so all the useless app or non using app go at the bottom it means less scolling

i upload the some sample photo sample for gesture

how it will work

i have made the diagram prototype the clear picture clear the doubt of how diagonal gesture work and what it will do

who are the user?
    everyone (specially for selfie and photo lover clockwise and anticlockwise gesture )

what is proposed function ?
    new gesture mean somethig new . it also Reduce the time to reach the app you need

4) If there are existing comparable functions in the smartphone industry, how is your proposed feature superior?
    currently asus provide sorting but there is a problem when certain cateogry apps like game and social networking reach 1st and 2nd stop they send it back to the last stop i am currently using asus zenfone 5 and i play plant v/s zombie and listen song a lot but when they reach 2nd and 3rd position in app menu they automatically send to the last place after some time so i have again scroll to waste my time

#NeverSettle be best and beat the rest
    #PM challenge gesture.PNG gesture.PNG 5.PNG dvcd.PNG 1.PNG

Attached Files:

2. Lucar1o Cupcake Feb 18, 2019

Lucar1o, Feb 18, 2019 :
    The problem with this is it would be very easy for a non power user who isn't aware of the gestures to activate them be accident which would be very confusing and frustrating.

3. LegolasX Jelly Bean Feb 18, 2019

4. Papleshh Eclair Feb 18, 2019

Papleshh, Feb 18, 2019 :
    Agreed