#PMchallenge Night mode

1. mehulgupta462 Gingerbread Feb 18, 2019

mehulgupta462, Feb 18, 2019 :
    who are the users?
    Ans:- The users are oneplus 5/t buyers , oneplus 6/t users already have it

What is proposed function?
    Ans:- The function is night mode to be included in camera app for better low light shots
    1550465139426.jpg
    But oneplus claims that for better low light shots they need ois
    so solution to this is as we all know in oneplus 5t secondary camera was included for better low light shots but we cannot manually switch b/w cameras they automatically change according to scenario
    But it struggles in that
    so night mode should be programmed in such a way that whenever we switch into this mode only secondary camera ( a low light camera) will work
    EIS is available which can be tuned so it can useful for night mode.

What is the user value?
    Ans:- Everyday there is thread in community related to poor camera quality in different scenarios
    This can solve the problem of low light shots at a good extent resulting in better camera experience

If there are existing comparable functions in the smartphone industry, how is your proposed feature superior?
    Ans:- Smartphones like note 8 , s8 , pixel 2 which has similar hardware has a better low light photography than oneplus 5/5t
    I know there is gcam port which is useful because of night sight but brand like oneplus will never step backward

Never settle

2. LegolasX Jelly Bean Feb 18, 2019

LegolasX, Feb 18, 2019 :
    if you are talking about NightScape then its not coming to older models as their hardware is different. OnePlus already announced it.

xnutzii likes this.
  3. mehulgupta462 Gingerbread Feb 18, 2019

pls read the full thread then reply
    i have not told to introduce nightscape in older models
    i have given suggestion to make low light photography better

4. LegolasX Jelly Bean Feb 18, 2019

LegolasX, Feb 18, 2019 :
    and if you read my comment, you surely missed a big "IF".
    and yeah OnePlus needs improvement in camera but i don't know if they are focusing in Night mode for older devices since they are surely going to go with new NightScape thing.

5. mehulgupta462 Gingerbread Feb 18, 2019

My mistake