#PMChallenge | Notifications hidden until face is registered

1. Shreyasp8292
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

Shreyasp8292 , Feb 6, 2019 :
    1549458561657.jpg

Notifications on lockscreen will be hidden until you scan you fave and it gets registered, then notifications will unhide.
    This is awsome privacy feature.

*Some questions answered*
    Who are the users?
    - Everyone

What is the proposed function?
    -Notifications on lockscreen will be hidden until you scan you face and it gets registered, then notifications will unhide.
    This is awsome privacy feature.

What is the user value?
    -This is a privacy feature. Sometimes you're away from your phone and your friend or sibling reads your private masaages that you don't want anyone to read.

If there are existing comparable functions in the smartphone industry, how is your proposed feature superior?
    -IOS(iPhone) has this feature. This feature could help alot of people from trouble after other people reads their massages.

What will the user experience be like?
    -User experience will surely increase beacause of added privacy.

2. Liehjan
    Lollipop Feb 6, 2019

Liehjan , Feb 6, 2019 :
    I like your idea, this feature is implemented in ios and I think it would add value to OxygenOS.

3. alessiodales
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2019

B_Wrath likes this.
  4. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Feb 6, 2019

B_Wrath , Feb 6, 2019 :
    In the lockscreen options, select hide sensitive content.
    Voila, your feature is introduced.

5. Shreyasp8292
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

010turky likes this.
  6. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Feb 6, 2019

7. Julrouxxx
    Donut Feb 8, 2019

Julrouxxx , Feb 8, 2019 :
    I love this idea, I always wanted a feature like that! Hope it will get into OOS

It's not exactly that. Currently, we have to swipe to reveal notifications (if hide sensitive content is enabled) , it's not automatic. What he wants is, as soon his face is recognized, the notification reveals by itself

010turky likes this.
  8. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop Feb 9, 2019

Sridhar Ananthanarayanan , Feb 9, 2019 :
    That's not what he meant. He would like to view the notifications from the lock screen itself, but they would show up only when the system detects the registered face.

It is a good idea.