#PMChallenge one handed use

1. A1527536879825 Cupcake Feb 20, 2019

A1527536879825, Feb 20, 2019 :
    A glimpse of the new Samsung One UI definitely left me with the hunch of having some features at any cost.

I'm NOT TALKING ABOUT ONE HANDED MODE AS SEEN IN MANY SMARTPHONES, WHICH RESIZE THE PHONE'S DISPLAY TO MAKE IT NAVIGABLE by one hand.

I'm talking about bringing all options that we see at the top of any app, to the very bottom (just above the navigation bar).

who are the users?
    Everybody.

what is the value to users?
    it makes maneuvering pretty snappy as all you want is available at the bottom and can be effortlessly accessed by one hand.
    value is thus priceless.

what is the feature?
    owing to big display phones, it is not possible for users to reach the top of the screen every time of the day especially when on the move. Oxygen OS already has a feature of swiping down on home screen to open the notification drawer, which was a welcome feature.

how is it Superior than others?
    it's implementation can be made more appealing by allowing users to hide the bottom line options by swiping down on them for a more immersive and infinite-display experience.

just like Google chrome has adopted it, the similar way is what I'm proposing. But the add-on here is to even be able to hide that bar (seen over navigation bar) by swiping down on it for a better experience.

oxygen os integration:
    oxygen os can at least enable this is in-house apps like call message etc. (just the way we have it in gallery).

this should be a welcome feature in my opinion.

thanks!

1550677957368.jpg