#PMChallenge - Oneplus Feed (by swipe on Homescreen)

1. haltin_mrzq
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

haltin_mrzq , Feb 5, 2019 :
    FOREWORD

Oneplus is one of the big companies that I feel is very attentive to the fans or users of their products, then my assumption is that of the many Oneplus users, most of them are technology conscious.
    To support this, users need to get updates or news related to these technologies easily and without having to access the search field in the browser.
    Therefore, I propose that in the future there will be "feeds" that can be accessed directly through swipe on the homescreen, by presenting news based on the tastes of those users (such as technology).

WHO ARE THE USES?
    All Oneplus users

WHAT PROPOSED FUNCTIONS?
    Users can easily access the news simply by swiping from the left or right side of the homescreen by presenting news based on user tastes or by inserting a "category" button.
    It is expected that the appearance of this feed will be minimized, friendly, not confusing, and remain with the characteristics of Oneplus.
    presenting updated content or news and information about oneplus products from trusted sources.

WHAT ARE THE VALUE OF USERS?
    Users can access news easily and quickly without having to use a browser to search for news or content that they need, and easily get info about Oneplus devices.

If there are comparable functions in the smartphone industry, how can the features you submit be superior?
    as far as I know this feature is available on google devices (google feed), samsung devices (flipboard), and HTC devices (blinkfeed)
    but I believe that Oneplus can make this feed cooler than the others, by using a friendly UI and a contemporary design without having to burden the performance of the mobile phone supported by RAM capacity that is not shared by all devices in its class.
    I also hope that the accent color on this feed can follow the accent color used by the system.

Include directions and details through sketch diagrams. Draw each screen and show the flow from screen to screen.
    This feed can easily be pulled from the left or right side of the homescreen with beautiful views.

Normal Homescreen
    1549373969680.jpg

when swipe from left edge

1549374053627.jpg

Oneplus feed Example

1549374091044.jpg

thanks