1. Absolutely yes!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, it's better if you withdraw...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. L.Barzon Cupcake Feb 9, 2019

L.Barzon, Feb 9, 2019 :
    -Who are the users? All persons using a smartphone, in particular those receiving many notifications (personal and/or for work).

-What is the proposed function? The functions proposed are two, which are linked to the same subject: notifications.
    The first is a new organisation of the notifications based on priority: when the drop-down notifications menu is lowered, the smartphone shows firstly the notifications of the apps or contacts that the user has defined as priority or which he uses more often (the device must be able to store the most frequent apps and contacts so as to ensure the full efficiency of this functionality) and then the others, depending on the time of arrival. In this way, the user can monitor with a quick look at the most important notifications without having to read all of the notifications arrived.
    The second function, which I called persistent notifications, allows the user to remove all the notifications from the notifications panel except for apps or contacts that the same selects in the appropriate menu. In this way, important notifications are not eliminated (by mistake) but remain in the panel until they are read or until the user decides to remove them by pressing for one/two seconds the single notification and then selecting the appropriate voice.

-What is the user value? With the first function the user can see, as soon as the drop-down menu is lowered, the most important notifications. With the second if there are many notifications, it is possible to eliminate the least significant ones in tranquility, since those of applications or important contacts are excluded from cancellation.

-If there are existing comparable functions in the smartphone industry, how is your proposed feature superior? From what I know and from the research I have done, I don't think that there are any comparable functions to these, so I have no rivals ;)

Before you close this thread wait a minute, I want to thank you for the time you've dedicated to read my idea. I hope I've been clear in the presentation, but if you don't understand something I'd like to ask you a favor: write a comment so that I can clear up to you and all the other users the look you didn't understand.
    Have a good day,
    Lorenzo Barzon

20190209_094809.jpg

Attached Files:

Ruby G. likes this.