#PMChallenge - QuickMemo

1. 4D0 Cupcake Feb 18, 2019

4D0, Feb 18, 2019 :
    Hi there! Don't you want a new way to write/draw as fast as possible? Then this feature should help you a lot!

This feature is pretty self explanatory.
    Down here I'm going to explain how this feature should work.

Step 1: Draw any gesture to launch this feature. Using the letter"Q" for the name sake.

Done oneplus feature nr1.png

Step 2:

Oneplus nr 2.png

Step 3:

Oneplus nr 3.png

Answers to the questions that were included inte the description of the thread.

Q: Who are the users?
    A: I think that this feature would help out a lot of people. the feature isn't complicated therefore easy and smooth to use.

Q: What is the proposed function?
    A :To make it easy for everyone to write a down a note of whatevers is on your mind quick and easy. And making it easy to get creative quick.

Q: What is the user value?
    A: I think this has great value for the user to save as much time as possible and be able to do other thing instead of handelin complicated things.

Q: If there are existing comparable functions in the smartphone industry, how is your proposed feature superior?
    A: I don't think that there are similar features to this on a smartphone.

P.S. If the softwere team find a better way to implement this feature then even better.

All the best from Adis!
    Twitter: @4DI5A
    Reddit: @4DI5
    OnePlus forum: @4D0

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019

OceaneSxm likes this.
  2. Papleshh Eclair Feb 18, 2019

Papleshh, Feb 18, 2019 :
    Idea is good but don't you think drawing Q would be difficult to register in one continuous touch?

4D0 likes this.
  3. 4D0 Cupcake Feb 18, 2019

4D0, Feb 18, 2019 :
    Yeah I know but the letter isn't important it can be changed to another. Just thought that they letter was appropriate for the name of the feature!

4. KeepTransisting KitKat Feb 18, 2019

KeepTransisting, Feb 18, 2019 :
    Indeed. It would have to be assignable to a single touch gesture.

How about M for Memo

Papleshh and 4D0 like this.
  5. 4D0 Cupcake Feb 18, 2019

4D0, Feb 18, 2019 :
    Sounds great although I think the letter M is used for another feature, for me it sounds great!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019