3. F_Vijay_Kumarg_kLTK
    Gingerbread Mar 12, 2019

Qrozzfyre likes this.
  4. Justin86
    Gingerbread Mar 12, 2019

5. Grandterr
    Eclair Mar 12, 2019

Grandterr , Mar 12, 2019 :
    Bullshit, it's not an original idea, it's just a beautifully aggregated package. Good that I didn't spend much on this competition.

6. Iamrohit.07
    Honeycomb Mar 12, 2019

Helder_DAlmeida likes this.
  7. pcoventry
    Honeycomb Mar 12, 2019

pcoventry , Mar 12, 2019 :
    It's a shame getting Android auto to work was not in there. The one thing a lot of people want but OP just dosent seem bothered. It's forced me to go back to Samsung which is a shame but I drive all day every day for a living and if the 6T is not going to assist me I can't really afford to stick with it. From the 3T to the 6T my time and trip with OnePlus is over which is a shame as they produce phones I want forever. Just their software is broken with no interest to fix

8. Ch4rlux
    Honeycomb Mar 12, 2019

Ch4rlux , Mar 12, 2019 :
    Everything is clear and understandable, I totally agree with the features you want to add or upgrade. Hope we will have those upgrades !
    Great job and congratulations :) !

9. Rao_Abdul_Hannan
    Donut Mar 12, 2019

10. SourabhJain1997
    Froyo Mar 12, 2019

SourabhJain1997 , Mar 12, 2019 :
    I'd Really Love If The Gallery had a option to move selected media directly to lockbox. currently you have to first go to lock box and then add files through file manager which is very..umm A big no. this can be done by embedding a move to lock box option the there share option which is in gallery, doc apps etc. it's he easy to use lockbox. and rather having lockbox as a within file manager. make it a independent pre installed app ( optional ). applock already has this feature, but it's more secure when it's the phone's pre built right ?. i hope this is seen..

P1546683617346 likes this.
  11. Rao_Abdul_Hannan
    Donut Mar 12, 2019

Rao_Abdul_Hannan , Mar 12, 2019 :
    One point i think needs to be added here

It's rather easier to launch / make product / company but its difficult to maintain its position as the best. Oneplus should focus more on problems/issues faced by users and to resolve it. Majority if not most are satisfied with their experience but there are some who have issues despite their very best effort in resolving it. Oneplus as a company and this community should be guided for such things and to let them feel that they are being listened and adhered to.

12. Laki Shetty
    Honeycomb Mar 12, 2019

Chiliry and Gargeya like this.
  13. Gargeya
    Froyo Mar 12, 2019

Gargeya , Mar 12, 2019 :
    Don't you think that search icon should be changed?
    Material Design 2 logo is good. OxygenOS's search icon is ugly.

14. Ashik_Antor
    Cupcake Mar 12, 2019

Ashik_Antor , Mar 12, 2019 :
    "Quick settings" is not a good idea..i think its the worst!cause we Won't see the sim names & it would be disturbing to tap on the corner to go to the setting.

15. pocososinos
    Eclair Mar 12, 2019

pocososinos , Mar 12, 2019 :
    Muy buena presentación, me ha encantado, pero sigo echando de menos poder ver que para apagar el móvil pida la huella o el pin

16. mit2nil
    Froyo Mar 12, 2019

mit2nil , Mar 12, 2019 :
    Congratulations to the winner. I may be mistaken but I didn't understand the winning proposal and how it is different than oxygen OS based on android pie 9.0. Much of his screenshots, look same with very minor tweaks compared to existing design. Proposal also started by emphasizing benefiting all ages including old. I don't see how proposed design changes helped. Are there any side by side comparison of screenshots from proposal vs actual screenshot in iOS based on pie?

brian.sedore likes this.
  17. Loveit
    KitKat Mar 12, 2019

Loveit , Mar 12, 2019 :
    What on earth? The winner of the competition was just UI tweaks?

LOL

Qrozzfyre and brian.sedore like this.
  18. brian.sedore
    Honeycomb Mar 12, 2019

brian.sedore , Mar 12, 2019 :
    Great screenshots. Looks like a lot of small tweaks, but might be nice. Hopefully they either do away with "Messages" or fix it big time.

19. sonofagun
    Gingerbread Mar 12, 2019

sonofagun , Mar 12, 2019 :
    Congratulations on winning! You've put forward really great ideas. Keep up the good work.

20. Salsicha08
    Gingerbread Mar 12, 2019

Salsicha08 , Mar 12, 2019 :
    impressionnant !! Bravo.. j'ai du aller voir à plusieurs reprise sur mon tél pour être sur que ce n'était pas déjà affiché comme cela.. SUPER TRAVAIL !!!
    Vivement que cela soit inclus dans les mises à jour

impressive !! Bravo .. I had to go to see many times that it was not already posted like that .. GOOD WORK !!!
    Strongly that this is included in the updates
    ;):):cool: