1. Nineapathy
    Donut Mar 14, 2019

Nineapathy , Mar 14, 2019 :
    Man its so good

amitay1307 and Its.Leandroo like this.
  2. Minecrafted
    Cupcake Mar 14, 2019

Minecrafted , Mar 14, 2019 :
    great job! I think another thing which all Android phones need are the fluidity of the iPhone X. I mean, the fluidity in the OnePlus 6T is average, but the iPhone really excells. The animations and gestures are perfect.

Once again, you deserve the win!

Its.Leandroo likes this.
  3. Vbvedd
    Cupcake Mar 15, 2019

Vbvedd , Mar 15, 2019 :
    if only they could improve the call screen image
    they made it bigger in the new oxygennos but it still not enough!
    the call screen on iPhone looks much better with the contact photo taking the entire real estate if the screen

4. Naman Gohil
    Cupcake Mar 19, 2019

Naman Gohil , Mar 19, 2019 :
    You have done a great job but one more thing should be added and that is the always on display.

Its.Leandroo likes this.
  5. Franck Gut.
    Gingerbread Mar 21, 2019

Its.Leandroo likes this.
  6. upendramishra899
    Cupcake Mar 23, 2019

7. upendramishra899
    Cupcake Mar 23, 2019

8. Its.Leandroo
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Mar 23, 2019

Its.Leandroo , Mar 23, 2019 :
    This is not the right thread for this topic. Aside from that, 5G will not be available on the OnePlus 3.

9. Qrozzfyre
    Cupcake Mar 23, 2019

Qrozzfyre , Mar 23, 2019 :
    I miss something like permanent notification LED on screen as a replacement for the missing notification LED on OP6T..
    There were some good suggestions in the PM contest.
    Thats why I did not buy the OP6T....

10. jetsetterjason
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2019

jetsetterjason , Apr 5, 2019 :
    @Its.Leandroo THIS is how you win a contest. Congratulations.

Soo it's April 5th, and I arrived here because I *just* had an idea for a potential new Oxygen OS feature and thought "hey didn't OnePlus have that feature contest, wonder if it's still running and..." No. Just no. I'm 6 weeks too late, wasn't invested in the contest/goal, and my idea, while IMO better than a vast majority of the entries, was not nearly as comprehensive, nor would my submission have been executed as well as yours. At least I didn't throw a one-line comment in the contest thread (why did so many people do that?) but I had no idea yall go this hard.

I'm sort of a second tier OnePlus owner. The kind of tech savvy person who feels OnePlus is the best value phone because of feedback and suggestion from the user community, but someone who hasn't been much invested in adding to that value with my own UX feedback - I thought it would be a burdensome demand of my time, for a company, for free.

Thanks for showing me it's exactly the opposite. It would make my life easier, freeing up more time. This is really well thought out, and it almost feels like you documented every moment with the OS since first use, that didn't feel intuitive. Each time you thought, "hey, I wasn't expecting that" or "OH! that's where that is?!" or "why couldn't this do that? or be over there?" You take that running log and address them in one fell swoop with this submission.

I love it. I get it. I'm a project manager, would take on product management, and I see how UX goes hand in hand with that. It's just really nice to see it well done. Enjoy whatever goodies you have won, LOL in addition to being 6 weeks late I don't even know the entirety of the prizes this contest was awarding, I just know that you definitely should have won it. Congrats again.

Oh, and if I ever do enter a OnePlus contest for real, I know how high the bar has been set. Thanks, I'll be ready.

Franck Gut. and Its.Leandroo like this.
  11. abhi0213
    Donut May 12, 2019

Its.Leandroo likes this.