#PMChallenge Safe and Danger mode

1. Anthony Truyen
    Cupcake Feb 7, 2019

Anthony Truyen , Feb 7, 2019 :
    Hi Everyone,

Firstable I am Happy to join the community and I hope my idea will be well received.

What is Safe Mode or Danger Mode?
    The idea is simple, when there is a natural desaster, or that someone make your live in danger you want help or you want everyone know that your are Ok.

And If your are a parent you want to know that your child can easily tell you how he is doing.

So what if we add two button (icon) that can make everyone (you have preselected) know that you are safe/in danger, your localisation and the time.

How does it work ?

A) Parameter (annex 1)
    1) Go to parameter > Security > Safe/Danger Mode.
    2) Turn on one or the two mode.
    3) Then you add some application like Facebook, twiter or more and/or you selected some of your contacts (Mum, Father, wife etc)

B) Use (annex 2)

1) Directly on the lock screen you can activated one of the two mode.
    2) It will ask you your pin code / Firngerprint or Scheme that you use to unlock.
    3) Say Yes to activated.

And Then what happen ?

Your phone will automaticaly active the localisation and send to your contact or social media account this text :
    Safe "I am safe, my localisation is XXX, 12pm"
    Danger "I am in danger, need help, my localisation is XXX, 12pm"

But what happen if I have no network ?
    Your phone will stop all the other app to not lose battery. He will keep in mind the mode you activated and the moment the network is back he will send everything.

And If your localisation change (5km for example) your phone will keep sending your localisation. So your family can easily say the police where you can be.

Annex : Annex 1.jpg
    Annex 2.jpg

Ruby G. likes this.
  2. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop Feb 7, 2019

3. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Community Expert Feb 8, 2019

dsmonteiro , Feb 8, 2019 :
    It's actually available for all on Oxygen OS now, you just need to enable it under Settings - Security & Lock screen - Emergency rescue.

4. Moin2200
    KitKat Feb 8, 2019

Moin2200 , Feb 8, 2019 :
    Yep. I found it the hard way by accidentally triggering it when i tried to put the volume up.

dsmonteiro likes this.