#PMChallenge Screen Recording

1. itsWilsy Cupcake Feb 12, 2019

itsWilsy, Feb 12, 2019 :
    Foreword

Have you struggled looking for the perfect Screen recording App in Play Store? Then you already tried ll free screen recording app but none of them actually works? Then you purchased a paid screen recording app but eventually realizes that it doesn’t do the job?

Who are the Users?
    All OnePlus Users

What is the Uer Value?

Let’s say you downloaded a very good free or paid Screen Recording App in Play Store. Free Apps has their Ads on that keep on popping up from time to time and kind of annoying, aside from the Ads, it wasn’t really good. Having Paid Apps that does not met your satisfaction or the standard of the video recorded is such a waste of money.

Having In-built Screen Recording will guarantee its effectiveness and simplicity which in line with OxygenOs.

What is the proposed function?

In-built screen recording app/icon is pinned to the drop-down menu/settings which will be activated/Starting recording or deactivates/stopping recording by simply tapping the Screen Recording Icon with the indicator of Grayscale when not in use and Highlighted when in use.

A status bar icon will appear while screen is being recorded and a notification menu will appear indicating that the recording has been saved to the gallery screen recording folder.

If there are existing comparable functions in the smartphone industry, how is your proposed feature superior.

Lots of smartphone nowadays comes with an option of screen recording but what OxygenOS stands out from the other device is having a system setting for the In-built Screen Recording and would be able to record at 1080p at 30/60 fps or 720p at 30 fps and an option to record the audio through built-in microphone or system sound and whichever the user wants.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019

Aquib1999 likes this.
  2. pablofg1978 Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Feb 12, 2019

pablofg1978, Feb 12, 2019 :
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/pmchallenge-native-screen-recording.995062/

xnutzii likes this.
  3. Aquib1999 Gingerbread Feb 23, 2019

Aquib1999, Feb 23, 2019 :
    with system sounds
    System sound + mic
    Capabilities.
    To record gameplay or live stream
    Because OnePlus is best for Mobile gaming
    And as of now i use mobizen to record screen and gameplays but sadly there is no system sound .
    But my mobile gaming community have
    Samsung
    iPhone
    Xiaomi
    Honor
    Blackshark
    Rog phone
    Ipad
    They all record gameplay with system sound
    I hope OnePlus gonna add this feature ASAP
    BECAUSE IT'S HIGH TIME TO IMPLEMENT THIS FEATURE AS MOBILE GAMING IS ON FIRE
    AND PEOPLE LOVE TO WATCH GAMEPLAYS AND LIVE STREAMS ON YOUTUBE

itsWilsy likes this.
  4. Aquib1999 Gingerbread Feb 23, 2019

Aquib1999, Feb 23, 2019 :
    I have a request plz add screen recorder with internal audio in oxygen os bcz We love to game on this beast and record gameplay
    But No app on playstore allow to record screen with internal audio
    I mean these are the basic feature for a perfect smartphone
    They must allow to record internal sound atleast for games
    After all this is 2019
    people love to watch Android gameplay or live stream on YouTube , like pubg gameplay even ASPHALT 9 and fortnite
    (Many of my friend switched to iPhone, Samsung or xiaomi so they can live stream or share GAMEPLAY videos with system sound)
    And I'm still hoping that Oneplus gonna add this in oxygen os
    Because as of now we can't do this even after root