#PMChallenge Seamless connectivity between Phone & PC/mac

1. F_Abhilash_Damodhar_zOLy Cupcake Feb 19, 2019

F_Abhilash_Damodhar_zOLy, Feb 19, 2019 :
    I have always had a hard time transferring files from my phone to PC and vice versa. The cords make it a slow process and sometimes the cords are not available nearby. Going wireless, there are no smooth and well-running apps on the market which will satisfy my needs. And I'm sure many of us users are facing this problem.
    My proposed feature solves this very problem and brings much more to the table.
    Just like Bluetooth, my phone and my PC/laptop should be connected via WiFi and support file transfer, notification access, phone mirroring, music control and music integration.

WHO ARE THE USERS?
    Anyone who wants to transfer files and wants an ease of access without cords. One who doesn't want to miss notifications while working on PC/laptop. any gamer who wants to enjoy a mobile game on PC/laptop. Phone mirroring helps many with their respective fields.

WHAT IS THE PROPOSED FUNCTION?
    The following functions come with this feature:
    1. Seamless connectivity between your phone and your PC/laptop.
    2. Transfer of several types of files from mobile to PC and vice versa.
    3. Notification access to either of the devices. (messaging, battery indicator etc.)
    4. Phone mirroring via WiFi which which enable users to enjoy smartphone apps on their laptop screens and also avail other benefits.
    5. Music control of laptop through phone connectivity.
    6. Free chatting from phone and PC/Laptop through the app even if the devices are not connected to the same WiFi, which will be sent via the internet.

WHAT IS THE USER VALUE?
    The user will have ease of access through their devices. Transferring of files from PC to phone without the hassle of going through the process of connecting the cords. Seamless access of notification through either devices.

IF THERE ARE EXISTING COMPARABLE FUNCTIONS IN THE SMARTPHONE INDUSTRY, HOW IS MY PROPOSED FEATURE SUPERIOR?
    As mentioned earlier, There are certain apps which provide the mentioned features, But these apps are very clunky and buggy and are incompatible with many devices. These heavy apps slow down the PC as well as the phone. if this feature is integrated in the phone by default, the working would be many times smoother and efficient. OnePlus with their design and smooth OS can do an amazing job at this and make our lives so much easier!

feature in quick settings.jpg working of the feature.jpg pc simulation.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019