#PMChallenge Share Pro Cam Settings

1. G_Marlon_Simeon_UvOT
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2019

G_Marlon_Simeon_UvOT , Feb 5, 2019 :
    How I see this product/feature?
    This is an enhancement that allows a feature that requires a high learning curve to be used by 'lay' people. This requires a cloud solution / app where users can access uploaded configuration from users. The app allows the user to look at description of the camera effect desired, sample pics, and a download function. The Pro Cam mode would have a feature to 'enable' or 'turn on' the downloaded setting.

Who are the users?

The user are people like me who like taking photos, appreciate the different ways to take photo effects, upload in our social media or simply print it out for personal use.
    The user is also like me in that I am not technically knowledgeable and rely using pre-set configurations. The user would be downloading settings saved by users on the Pro Cam mode that allow me to take photos in a pre-set setting, it would make me use the Pro Cam more.

The user (unlike me) who likes to be credited for my creativity would allow me to share and provide settings that I've tried and used for other people to use too.

What is the proposed function?
    The phone should allow users to Save settings and configuration on the phone.
    The phone should allow users to Upload settings with other Phone users who have a data connection.
    The phone should allow users to Download settings uploaded from the users who have a data connection.
    At Download, the user
    The phone should allow users to pick downloaded settings in the Phone and have the settings automatically apply in Pro Cam mode and take photos.

What is the user value?
    The feature greatly helps with a user's learning curve in using the Pro Cam mode functionality by relying on tried settings by other users who are more familiar or subject matter experts.

If there are existing comparable functions in the smartphone industry, how is your proposed feature superior?
    I am not aware of an equivalent functionality.

Attached Files: